Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jul 18, 2008

After nearly a decade in hiatus, Capcom's signature mainline fighting game series resurfaces with its fourth main installment, combining the traditional 2D gameplay with modern fully-3D graphics.

SF4 9/27/09 - West (Ak) vs. loltima (Ak)

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

Edited By lordofultima

Had twenty some sets with WestAB's Akuma (he's way too good btw), I put 20 matches up on the youtubes for everyone's enjoyment, or anti-enjoyment -- whatever floats your boat (it is a mirror match after all, bleh). I recorded the TV with my camcorder, seeing as I don't have an HD recording device, and I muted the camera audio because it was just one-sided conversation and me bitching (not the funny kind either). I was still sort of boiling from the Viper trials I guess, so I put random fighting game music over instead. Enjoy!

Other than falling into patterns and making horrible errors in judgment, I'd say they were pretty good matches. West as always is clutch king and always seems to comeback with a sliver of health, maybe do to my inability to "seal the deal." I do play pretty wimpy when I get to the closing end of the matches.
    lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By lordofultima

Had twenty some sets with WestAB's Akuma (he's way too good btw), I put 20 matches up on the youtubes for everyone's enjoyment, or anti-enjoyment -- whatever floats your boat (it is a mirror match after all, bleh). I recorded the TV with my camcorder, seeing as I don't have an HD recording device, and I muted the camera audio because it was just one-sided conversation and me bitching (not the funny kind either). I was still sort of boiling from the Viper trials I guess, so I put random fighting game music over instead. Enjoy!

Other than falling into patterns and making horrible errors in judgment, I'd say they were pretty good matches. West as always is clutch king and always seems to comeback with a sliver of health, maybe do to my inability to "seal the deal." I do play pretty wimpy when I get to the closing end of the matches.
    Jeffsekai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Jeffsekai
    @lordofultima said:

Was watching this earlier on you're youtube good matches you are both crazy. Just wondering why you took out the game audio? Hearing you yell at everything/your mom is the best part about your vids haha. Anyways good shit I feel like we should play some time.
    eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By eroticfishcake

I've only watched half of it (It's a lot longer than I thought), good matches so far. Funky music too.

hungrynun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By hungrynun

That first round win was painful.

I still dig your akuma through.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.