Since my xbox is repairing

#1 Posted by demontium (4710 posts) -

I got the PC version for 8 bucks and will be on all week. 
 
GFWL ID: demontium  
 
invite me and ill come asap

#2 Posted by Bigandtasty (3203 posts) -

I have to ask...where?

#3 Posted by demontium (4710 posts) -
@Bigandtasty said:
" I have to ask...where? "
where what?
#4 Posted by AniMoney (957 posts) -

haven't you been on the pc version for a while now?

#5 Posted by Bigandtasty (3203 posts) -
@demontium: Where'd you get it for $8?
#6 Posted by demontium (4710 posts) -
@AniMoney said:
" haven't you been on the pc version for a while now? "
Yes : ( but at least the graphics are better 
 
@Bigandtasty said:
" @demontium: Where'd you get it for $8? "
it was a steam christmas deal.
#7 Posted by Bigandtasty (3203 posts) -
@demontium: I only saw it for $9.99 on Steam holiday sale. Regardless, I didn't get it because I didn't upgrade my PC yet at the time, and now I'm kicking myself for that.
#8 Posted by demontium (4710 posts) -
@Bigandtasty said:
" @demontium: I only saw it for $9.99 on Steam holiday sale. Regardless, I didn't get it because I didn't upgrade my PC yet at the time, and now I'm kicking myself for that. "
oh
#9 Posted by Yukoei (1878 posts) -

Does it suck with the mouse and keyboard?

#10 Posted by demontium (4710 posts) -
@Yukoei said:
" Does it suck with the mouse and keyboard? "
I have two fightsticks.
#11 Posted by Ryax (4630 posts) -

i dont even use the mouse. its just arrow keys and asdzxc

#12 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -
@Ryax said:
" i dont even use the mouse. its just arrow keys and asdzxc "
Who hates their life so much that they feel the need to punish themselves by playing like that?
#13 Posted by Driadon (3014 posts) -

Added. I need more GB PC players.

#14 Posted by lordofultima (6270 posts) -
@Yukoei said:
" Does it suck with the mouse and keyboard? "
Arcade sticks work on PC, too.
#15 Posted by Yukoei (1878 posts) -
@lordofultima said:
" @Yukoei said:
" Does it suck with the mouse and keyboard? "
Arcade sticks work on PC, too. "
@demontium said:
" @Yukoei said:
" Does it suck with the mouse and keyboard? "
I have two fightsticks. "
Yeah, I know but I was wondering if the controls on PC sucked because I was thinking of buying it on PC.
#16 Posted by Driadon (3014 posts) -
@Yukoei: Well, your wired 360 controllers would work, or the wireless ones if you have the little wireless receiver dongle for your PC.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.