Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jul 18, 2008

After nearly a decade in hiatus, Capcom's signature mainline fighting game series resurfaces with its fourth main installment, combining the traditional 2D gameplay with modern fully-3D graphics.

So I got my ComiCon controller...

napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By napalm

And out of 10 matches I played I lost 8. This shit is going back tomorrow. >:O

Lol, I'm kidding. That was my actual record, but I was mistaken in thinking, "I used one of these controllers all the time like 15 years ago, I'll be fine!" Big mistake. I'll need quite awhile to practice and get comfortable with this controller, which has me a little worried because I don't want to pick up my regular 360 controller and completely fuck using that up. I also haven't used it with King Of Fighters XII, which will be my primary game, and so I'll basically have to relearn how to play that game as well.

Probably my only complaint about the controller is I wish the buttons were like an eighth of an itch farther apart from each other and a little bit lower on the pad. I feel like I'm stretching a bit to hit the buttons sometimes.

Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Stang

You talking about the fight pad? After about a week I was sick of mine, and bought a stick. The fight pad is a million times better then the 360 controller, it just isn't for me. Good luck with it man.

napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By napalm

Yeah, I'm talking about the FightPad.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.