Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jul 18, 2008

After nearly a decade in hiatus, Capcom's signature mainline fighting game series resurfaces with its fourth main installment, combining the traditional 2D gameplay with modern fully-3D graphics.

Sticks / Pads

NateDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By NateDogg

Anyone here still waiting for their pre-ordered TE sticks, regular sticks and pads to come in?

its been like.. 2 years for me.. ok 2 months.. but it feels like years.. and still waiting.. whats crazier is that im a compulsive spender so I would have totally picked up a SFIV pad to use until my sticks got in just to use something! anything! 

I wanna give madcatz my money but they won't let me! :O

WTF
    StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By StaticFalconar

At this rate, you're better off cancelling your order for the madcatz stick and buy all the components to make your own stick instead. Depending on what parts you choose, I think it'll end up being the same price, and ironically sooner than if you had waited.

REDRUN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By REDRUN

The Madcatz TE stick is about $50-$100 cheaper than any other custom made sticks out in the market today. Even the Hori's are sold out and jacked up to $250 because of the shortages.

After talking to the rep at Arcade-in-a-Box, I was now considered my better alternate choice. Plus I am submitting my own artwork to be put in the design just for a little extra dollars than the TE by Madcatz.

SSbabel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By SSbabel

Just got my madcatz SE in today, glued the washer down and ordered myself 8 sanwa buttons. Getting used to a stick is hard haven't used one in say 10 years.

REDRUN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By REDRUN

congrats SSbabel, I am trying to get the SE as my second arcade stick

Scullinator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Scullinator
    "glued the washer down "

Whats is that all about?  This stick needs modding right out of the box?  I heard this stick is Quality?  Better than the Hori EX2? 
    SSbabel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By SSbabel

It uses a Hori stick, that wasn't manufactured (washer) correctly.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.