Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jul 18, 2008

After nearly a decade in hiatus, Capcom's signature mainline fighting game series resurfaces with its fourth main installment, combining the traditional 2D gameplay with modern fully-3D graphics.

Street Fighter 4

alterbridge9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 2

Edited By alterbridge9

Well decided to go online with SF4 last night and I won! It was ridiculous because I am absolutely rubbish so the guy I beat must be bad but I checked his profile and he had around 100 wins online! I choose M. Bison because I like him and his kicks are good and I can actually pull off his super/ultra. The guy played as Chun Li and all he did was the Spinning Bird kick.

If anyone wants to beat/ help me on SF4 you are more than welcome! My PSN is the same as my profile name.

In other news gonna see The Hangover on the weekend, looks like its gonna stupidly funny!

alterbridge9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By alterbridge9

Well decided to go online with SF4 last night and I won! It was ridiculous because I am absolutely rubbish so the guy I beat must be bad but I checked his profile and he had around 100 wins online! I choose M. Bison because I like him and his kicks are good and I can actually pull off his super/ultra. The guy played as Chun Li and all he did was the Spinning Bird kick.

If anyone wants to beat/ help me on SF4 you are more than welcome! My PSN is the same as my profile name.

In other news gonna see The Hangover on the weekend, looks like its gonna stupidly funny!

Avatar image for phaggybignastymckill
    PhaggyBigNastyMcKill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Thats the thing about online if you play a 1000 matches and have a 10% win percentage, you can still get a 100 wins. This is why I take the percentage thing seriously with my kids anything less than a passing grade and they get a beating every night until they riase their game.

OhdK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By OhdK

i am so terrible at this game, so kudos for winning!

NinjaHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By NinjaHunter

I'd like to play you! Got a mic?

alterbridge9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By alterbridge9
    @NinjaHunter:

Not yet! Waiting for one to be bundled with MAG!
    turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By turbomonkey138
    @NinjaHunter: Hello from the future

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.