Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jul 18, 2008

After nearly a decade in hiatus, Capcom's signature mainline fighting game series resurfaces with its fourth main installment, combining the traditional 2D gameplay with modern fully-3D graphics.

Street Fighter 4 update

JJGIANT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

Edited By JJGIANT

Yeah so I just completed arcade mode on hardest difficulty without continuing with Sagat, pretty happy bout that.

Loving the game so far. All the charecters have so much depth and the training modes really help you understand this. The viuals look great, the intro song is amazing. I'm trying out a few other charecters including Rufus (who is awesome) and Sakura.

My one problem with the game is that it can be quite hard to find games online sometimes.

Awesome game.

:)
    JJGIANT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By JJGIANT

Yeah so I just completed arcade mode on hardest difficulty without continuing with Sagat, pretty happy bout that.

Loving the game so far. All the charecters have so much depth and the training modes really help you understand this. The viuals look great, the intro song is amazing. I'm trying out a few other charecters including Rufus (who is awesome) and Sakura.

My one problem with the game is that it can be quite hard to find games online sometimes.

Awesome game.

:)
    Luke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Luke

Welcome to the Legendary Champion Club (you did beat Gouken during the same play though, right?)!

Did you do it on the PS3 or XBOX360 version?  If on XBOX, I'm curious...on PS3 you get a Home T-Shirt for doing this, is there anything that you get on the XBOX besides the Achievement?

Online Matching System completely SUCKS in this game... way to be shitty Capcom :p  Hopefully it'll all be fixed with the Championship Update.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.