Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jul 18, 2008

After nearly a decade in hiatus, Capcom's signature mainline fighting game series resurfaces with its fourth main installment, combining the traditional 2D gameplay with modern fully-3D graphics.

Street Fighter iPhone Quick Look?

JokerSmilez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By JokerSmilez

I'd love to see this in a Quick Look, especially considering Giant Bomb hasn't really given any coverage in the way of reviews or videos to iPhone games.

MysteriousBob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By MysteriousBob

Can you get direct feed from an iPhone?

Scullinator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Scullinator

Id rather see a video of someone playing it rather than a direct feed.  That way you can see how easy the controls work.  I have yet to see a video of someone playing it yet.  I imagine by now someone has posted something on youtube.  going to look now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5qrwzzM3Kk

blackbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By blackbeard

thats a pretty shitty frame rate. heres the quick look... its street fighter with your hands covering half the screen. 

I have an iPhone and I don't play games on it. Most of the things I would want to play require you to have *buttons* and they just draw buttons on the screen which means now i have to have my hands on the screen which means now I can't see a non-trivial amount of an already tiny screen. 

edit: oh, and motion control sucks for just about everything else. I have yet to use a single motion controlled device that is accurate enough for gaming. tilt to aim or steer... are you kidding me... hello mr. wall.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.