Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jul 18, 2008

After nearly a decade in hiatus, Capcom's signature mainline fighting game series resurfaces with its fourth main installment, combining the traditional 2D gameplay with modern fully-3D graphics.

Street Fighter IV 50% off

ch13696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By ch13696

Street Fighter IV is getting a good sale right now, but only on PC. Both Games For Windows Live on demand and Impulse is selling Street Fighter IV at $19.99. So Jump on it people.

yetiantics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By yetiantics

would if my lappy would run it. 
    As soon as i pay this puppy off im getting me a gaming PC.
    vitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By vitor

I had 400 spare points in my account so went ahead and bought it as It was only 1320 via the games for windows live marketplace - fast download too, just a shame that it doesn't download and install at the same time like Steam (or Xbox 360 games/demos come to think of it). 

Used to have it on PS3 but I couldn't handle the difficulty curve for learning to input basic commands - it's a world apart from something like Tekken, SoulCalibur and Guilty Gear -especially if it's your first SF4 game. Tutorial is awful for new comers too (made Jeff's review slightly out of whack when he claimed it was friendly to beginners - not even close. At least Tekken has button overlays in the tutorial which show you specific timing, something I desperately need). 

Though I'd man up and try once again though now I got my new laptop -kind of shocked at how little of a graphical improvement there is over consoles, even when running everything maxed at 1080p - maybe I should have waited and got Super for the PS3? Meh. At least I can take the game with me places this way...

Necrotrophic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Necrotrophic

i dont think they should even be selling regular sf4 at this point.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.