Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jul 18, 2008

After nearly a decade in hiatus, Capcom's signature mainline fighting game series resurfaces with its fourth main installment, combining the traditional 2D gameplay with modern fully-3D graphics.

Street Lolz 4 - Part 1

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

Edited By lordofultima

EightBitWarrior and I recently played some matches and recorded our voicechat for the lulz. You can check it out at his profile (he made the video) or right below me since I'm totally embedding it. Check it, son!

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By lordofultima

EightBitWarrior and I recently played some matches and recorded our voicechat for the lulz. You can check it out at his profile (he made the video) or right below me since I'm totally embedding it. Check it, son!

slinky6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By slinky6

lol gouken does look like he's made of cinnamon rolls.   He's also broken as fuck if in the right hands.   SPUDOUKEN

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By lordofultima

Part two should be here by tomorrow, thanks for the comments.

Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Scooper

Good fights, I like watching people play at this level because it's not a bunch of planks throwing a couple fireballs at eachother but at the same time it's not 2 world-class pros going berserk with perfectily timed focus-dash-cancel-ultra nonsense.

Looking forward to tommaro !

Please play more then Akuma though.

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lordofultima

I don't play anyone other than Akuma, sorry to disappoint. I don't divide my time between characters because that would theoretically make me just OK with everyone, instead of good with one person.

There's no FADC from me because Akuma has next to no use for it outside of canceling fierce DP into a red fireball -- which isn't worth the two ex bars you use considering you can save your ex for demon flip, air fireballs, or super.

If it were possible to FADC into a raging demon you better believe I'd know that shit hands down.

Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Scooper

Ok sorry, I wasn't trying to bag on your skill, you both are way better then me I just thought it was not like Japan Tourney Daigo vs. #2, I meant to say it in a possitive way where it was more interesting to watch because I could relate to the fighting taking place.

I am actualy kind of dissapointed in you only playing Akuma though, I would understand if you were in a tourney, you're only going to play the character you are best at, it only makes sence, but from the look of the video (and the guy you were fighting) it looked like a have-a-few-fun-stupid-matches and for that it's more fun (at least to spectate) to switch out characters.

It's like if you've got some mates over you all are trying different characters even if they're not your number 1 it doesn't matter because it's more fun that way.

They're great to watch regardless, but I don't think it would be so interesting if EightBitWarrior didn't shuffle it up with some other characters.

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By lordofultima

Well, EightBitWarrior has been all Balrog lately, and this will most likely be our next serious match video -- Balrog vs. Akuma. I don't like playing anyone else, in the game. Playing other characters actually REDUCES my skill with Akuma, and since I'm always playing to win even when I'm "casual" or having fun, that's just the way it is.

If I EVER jump to another character, it would be Vega. If I absolutely had to, but not any time soon. I wouldn't be best at Akuma if I didn't play him 24/7. So I'd therefore never feel confident enough to enter a tournament, play online -- etc. There are people who spend all this time practicing, gathering knowledge, analyzing videos all the time...and there are people who are just damn good at Street Fighter out of the gate. I am the former person obviously.

Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Scooper

Alrite. Your Akuma is pretty badass and I hate watching Vega matches so keep going!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.