This is a fucking travesty

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Shadow (4980 posts) -

Okay, so I wanted a new gamer picture and figured I'd get Dan from SF4 because...Dan is awesome.  So I went searching through all downloads for a picture pack with him in it.  What pisses me off isn't that he isn't in a picture pack.  I mean there are plenty of fighting games with some characters getting special attention over others.  The thing that gets me is that EVERYONE ELSE EXCEPT HIM has an associated gamerpicture.  There are 24 non-Dan gamerpictures, along with one which is just the Shadaloo logo, and 5 from that terrible movie (none of them Dan).  What the fuck people?  This isn't just a lack of love for Dan, this is outright disdain for who is without peer or contest, the greatest fighting game character of all time.  Capcom needs to answer for this. 

#2 Posted by GunstarRed (5178 posts) -

can't you just use the one from the puzzle fighter pack?
#3 Posted by Jeffsekai (7032 posts) -

:O

#4 Posted by Whisperkill (2969 posts) -

truly mankind's greatest dissapointment

#5 Posted by Shadow (4980 posts) -
@marioncobretti: It's just not the same.
#6 Posted by luce (4045 posts) -
#7 Posted by insouciant (710 posts) -

This is a travesty?  I'd hate to see what you call Scribblenauts.
#8 Posted by Shadow (4980 posts) -
@insouciant: This is far more offensive
#9 Posted by Jeffsekai (7032 posts) -

Check MvC2

#10 Posted by LordAndrew (14426 posts) -
@insouciant: The lack of Dan in Scribblenauts is indeed a travesty.
#11 Posted by Shadow (4980 posts) -
@Jeffsekai: That one just isn't good.  Dan must have justice.  There needs to be a high resolution picture of him that I can put next to my name.
#12 Posted by JJOR64 (18989 posts) -
@Shadow:   There are SSFIV gamerpics out now.  Have you tried looking at those yet?
#13 Posted by Shadow (4980 posts) -
@JJOR64: Yep, but those are just Juri, T.Hawk, Dee Jay, Cody, and Adon.  I can't wait for a Dudley one so I can get that immediately, but in the meantime, the fact that there's no Dan is a terrible injustice.
#14 Posted by Belonpopo (1823 posts) -

I want a giantbomb pic.

#15 Posted by CornontheCobbe (2645 posts) -

What? No Dan for real? I would have thought they would have had one for ALL the characters.

#16 Posted by Jadeskye (4367 posts) -

Write your congressman. 

#17 Posted by Jayzilla (2561 posts) -

Travesty may be a bit of an overstatement. I think the cussing was as well. But hey, I don't want that to be the reason you stop being a dramma queen. That's right I used 2 m's in drama.

#18 Posted by lordofultima (6248 posts) -

Gen and Fei Long don't have one either, what are you talkin' bout boy? 
lock

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.