Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jul 18, 2008

After nearly a decade in hiatus, Capcom's signature mainline fighting game series resurfaces with its fourth main installment, combining the traditional 2D gameplay with modern fully-3D graphics.

Time to hang up the gloves?

• 55 results
    thegoldencat7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By thegoldencat7

I played you a while ago before a COD bombing run. I thought you showed promise. I find I only win when I'm just enjoying it and not caring too much about the outcome. That probably explains why I dont win often. That, and my complete lack of skill...
    AndrewJD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#52  Edited By AndrewJD
    @thegoldencat7 said:
    "I find I only win when I'm just enjoying it and not caring too much about the outcome. That probably explains why I dont win often. That, and my complete lack of skill... "
    If your looking for appreciation and want someone to say "no way dude, your good @ teh Street Fighterz!!!!" then your going to be dissapointed!!

Oh wait, I just did. Shit.
    Pessh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#53  Edited By Pessh

Played Killroy, Mubress and Vic this weekend, good fun and feeling significantly less awful now =)

thegoldencat7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By thegoldencat7
    @mubress:
    Momentarily thought I'd missed something there but I see what you're saying.  
    And no I wasn't, but thanks anyway.
    Iceman2913

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#55  Edited By Iceman2913
    @Pessh: 
    who do you main or like to use because I can help you a ton because I used the regular ps3 controller also
    edit-nvm I just read you should practice with one of the shotos first since they are easy to learn or c.viper abel is the same thing thing but he requires a little more learning,

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.