Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jul 18, 2008

After nearly a decade in hiatus, Capcom's signature mainline fighting game series resurfaces with its fourth main installment, combining the traditional 2D gameplay with modern fully-3D graphics.

Where You at Gamers?!

Luke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

Edited By Luke

OK, so yesterday morning I decided to bust-out and sport my new Street Fighter Club Tee-Shirt, and wear it to work.

It's got this stylized version of the Shadoloo Logo going-on.  You know, the Logo on M. Bison's Hat (http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t34/Artleeturon/Bison.jpg).

Anyway, I took the SF Muni to work and on the way I got to thinking (while playin' some Disgaea 1 on my DS), how many peeps are gunna be like so jealous and ask me where I got this shirt from?  On my way to work, I do pass by places like IGN, 1UP, GameSpot, Double Fine, and the now defunct Flagship Studios.  Probably others I'm missing.

Well, by the time I got home around 6ish last night, I had not 1 single person all day comment on my badass Street Fighter Club Shirt.  Not during lunch, not at work, not on the way there or back, and not even when I went-out to get dinner... no one :(

If I had saw me, i woulda went-up and at least said, "Nice shirt!" to myself.  Where you at gamers?!  I wanna talk about some Street Fighter (or just games) with totally random stangers! :p

Luke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Luke

OK, so yesterday morning I decided to bust-out and sport my new Street Fighter Club Tee-Shirt, and wear it to work.

It's got this stylized version of the Shadoloo Logo going-on.  You know, the Logo on M. Bison's Hat (http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t34/Artleeturon/Bison.jpg).

Anyway, I took the SF Muni to work and on the way I got to thinking (while playin' some Disgaea 1 on my DS), how many peeps are gunna be like so jealous and ask me where I got this shirt from?  On my way to work, I do pass by places like IGN, 1UP, GameSpot, Double Fine, and the now defunct Flagship Studios.  Probably others I'm missing.

Well, by the time I got home around 6ish last night, I had not 1 single person all day comment on my badass Street Fighter Club Shirt.  Not during lunch, not at work, not on the way there or back, and not even when I went-out to get dinner... no one :(

If I had saw me, i woulda went-up and at least said, "Nice shirt!" to myself.  Where you at gamers?!  I wanna talk about some Street Fighter (or just games) with totally random stangers! :p

Reale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Reale

lol that just reminded me of the time i went to my local supermarket and a worker commented on my HL2 t-shirt that i was wearing (black with the hl2 logo) however i personally don't band T-shirts or game related T-shirts anymore simply because i cant pull them off (i still want a few L4D T-shirts mind...)

also i dont see people who play games "gamers" to be the type to randomly talk to one another... unless its in their safe habitat of a game store.

GTCknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By GTCknight

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.