Where'd you get these SD Street Fighter icons?

#1 Posted by wosifat (187 posts) -

I see lots of people with blocky looking SD Street Fighter avatars.  Where did you get them?

#2 Edited by eroticfishcake (7780 posts) -

They probably made them themselves considering the fact that they're simple sprites. If not, just Google them or something.
 
Edit: Just looked myself, some guy made them himself apparently. Here's a wallpaper version. 
 
Link to bigger.


#3 Edited by Scooper (7882 posts) -

Nvm, fishcake beat me to it.

#4 Posted by Jeffsekai (7017 posts) -

Everyone's doing it!

#5 Posted by Scooper (7882 posts) -
@Jeffsekai: Only I'm cool enough to sport a double one, though.
#6 Posted by Jeffsekai (7017 posts) -
@Scooper said:
" @Jeffsekai: Only I'm cool enough to sport a double one, though. Ya but its only half of each  WHY AM I IN YOUR QUOTES AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
#7 Posted by Plasma (931 posts) -

The scribblenauts ones were pretty damn cute :P    But these Megaman ones are more recognisable to the characters I suppose. What's next, do we move up to SFII style sprites?

#8 Posted by lordofultima (6183 posts) -
@Plasma said:
" The scribblenauts ones were pretty damn cute :P    But these Megaman ones are more recognisable to the characters I suppose. What's next, do we move up to SFII style sprites? "
They already have 3rd strike sprites for people like Rufus and Gen.
#9 Edited by wosifat (187 posts) -
@Plasma: And why have I been thinking of a game with all the SFIV characters but with SFII style sprites, music, backgrounds and rules?  Maybe it was the challenge where you fight the original SFII characters with no Supers, Ultras, Focus Attacks, etc.
#10 Posted by TheGremp (2064 posts) -

Changing to the Ryu sprite is tempting, but I'd rather chop off my ding dong etc. etc.

#11 Posted by V (328 posts) -

do they have an M. Bison?

#12 Posted by DanielJW (4915 posts) -
@V said:
" do they have an M. Bison? "
Second from the right, top row.
#13 Posted by V (328 posts) -

totally missed it... its in alphabetical order except for him...

#14 Posted by lordofultima (6183 posts) -
@V said:
" totally missed it... its in alphabetical order except for him... "
Well, people like to alphabetize him as "Bison" and not "M. Bison." Which I think is dumb, since E. Honda and C. Viper are both in their correct order.
#15 Posted by AniMoney (957 posts) -
@lordofultima said:
" @V said:
" totally missed it... its in alphabetical order except for him... "
Well, people like to alphabetize him as "Bison" and not "M. Bison." Which I think is dumb, since E. Honda and C. Viper are both in their correct order. "
Even the announcer calls him Bison right?
#16 Posted by CornontheCobbe (2645 posts) -

Bison or M. Bison, i can't remember :S

#17 Posted by Driadon (2990 posts) -

I have a half-finished edit for Blanka's alternate costume, but I got the lazy.

#18 Posted by Jeffsekai (7017 posts) -
@Driadon said:
" I have a half-finished edit for Blanka's alternate costume, but I got the lazy. "
I demand you to finish it
#19 Posted by HotSauceMagik (264 posts) -

I would love to see some 2d sprites a-la SFII for the newer characters.

#20 Posted by skrutop (3615 posts) -

Capcom should include them as icons for SSF4.

#21 Posted by lordofultima (6183 posts) -
@AniMoney said:
" @lordofultima said:
" @V said:
" totally missed it... its in alphabetical order except for him... "
Well, people like to alphabetize him as "Bison" and not "M. Bison." Which I think is dumb, since E. Honda and C. Viper are both in their correct order. "
Even the announcer calls him Bison right? "
You're right that's odd isn't it. I think he calls E. Honda "Honda" and C. Viper "Viper" as well. Hmm. Why give them initials and be selective when you use them. Makes no sense.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.