Who do you think is top 5 on GB?

• 68 results
#51 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -
@Belonpopo said:
" I miss Ajayraz.... "
Thanks for sharing.

@Sleepy_Insomniac said:
" I'm surprised none of you mentioned squirtle-squad. No love for the PS3 community? "

I challenge him to a first to ten. On the 360.
#52 Posted by ArbitraryWater (12134 posts) -

Let's see. From the people I have played: 1. Stang. 2. Symphony.

I really need to be more involved in the Giant Bomb SFIV community. Count on it once Super comes out.

#53 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -
@ArbitraryWater: Man it has been a life time since we played! Ever consider picking up a used copy for $20 and trading it in when Super comes out?
#54 Posted by JJOR64 (19070 posts) -

Not me because I'm crap.

#55 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -
@JJOR64 said:
" Not me because I'm crap. "
Bullshit.
#56 Posted by ArbitraryWater (12134 posts) -
@Stang said:
" @ArbitraryWater: Man it has been a life time since we played! Ever consider picking up a used copy for $20 and trading it in when Super comes out? "
Well, I could always ask to borrow my friend's copy again, but the reason I gave it back in the first place was because my save data got corrupted and I didn't want to unlock all the characters again. I have been playing actually, but at his house. I have been trying to get good with Balrog... and Seth of all people. But I really don't know how good I am when I only have one real opponent. I can sure as hell beat his Zangeif though (Although he is pretty good with Geif for someone who has only played seriously against me. Maybe you will run into him if we ever do some quarter match action in super)

So take that as a maybe. Balrog and Ryu are unlocked from the start, so I guess it isn't a big deal. We'll see.
#57 Posted by SJSchmidt93 (4899 posts) -

Whose Haunts?  

I vote Stang, only because half of his posts are in this forum, he's obviously dedicated. 

#58 Edited by Stang (4726 posts) -
@ArbitraryWater: If you take a look at any of my youtube vids you would see I don't have any characters unlocked either...when my last e74 happened I had my SFIV data saved internally like a stupid shit. If Ken was an unlockable character I doubt I would still be playing.

@SJSchmidt93:
Thanks, I guess :p I take my character too literally, just like I spam srk's, I spam in the SFIV forum. You all love me though.

Don't comment on the last part people or you are dead. Kthx.

edit

1,852 posts in the SFIV forum. SJ was right! My mother would be so damn proud if she knew what her boy has accomplished.
#59 Posted by Gambit (727 posts) -
@Stang said:
 You all love me though.
I for one hate you Captain douche. BTW your gay. HAHAHA!!!!!!!!
#60 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -
@Gambit said:
" @Stang said:
 You all love me though.
I for one hate you Captain douche. BTW your gay. HAHAHA!!!!!!!! "
Don't make me quote B0KKIN son. I never knew one of my sperm would produce such a vile creature such as yourself, I blame your mother.
#61 Posted by Gambit (727 posts) -
@Stang said:
" @Gambit said:
" @Stang said:
 You all love me though.
I for one hate you Captain douche. BTW your gay. HAHAHA!!!!!!!! "
Don't make me quote B0KKIN son. I never knew one of my sperm would produce such a vile creature such as yourself, I blame your mother. "
you was never home YOUR A LOUSY FATHER I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#62 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -
@Gambit: I am sorry. It was hard for me. Once your mom stopped shaving her gorilla pits I just had to split. I won't even speak of down stairs *shiver*

To make up for it I will buy you a beer though.
#63 Posted by Gambit (727 posts) -

sweet free beer.

#64 Posted by foodchaiNN (204 posts) -

1: foodchaiNN (with stick now)

#65 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -
@foodchaiNN: I lol'd.
#66 Posted by lordofultima (6287 posts) -
@Stang said:
" @foodchaiNN: I lol'd. "
I didn't, I was actually mildly offended, demontium probably goes a step or two above him.
#67 Posted by AniMoney (957 posts) -
@lordofultima said:
" @Stang said:
" @foodchaiNN: I lol'd. "
I didn't, I was actually mildly offended, demontium probably goes a step or two above him. "
I lol'd.
#68 Posted by addictedtopinescent (3645 posts) -

1: not me  
2: not me  
3: not me  
4: not me  
5: not me 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.