Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jul 18, 2008

After nearly a decade in hiatus, Capcom's signature mainline fighting game series resurfaces with its fourth main installment, combining the traditional 2D gameplay with modern fully-3D graphics.

Wow...

Skye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Skye

Ordered a Chun Li fightpad off of amazon, which arrived this morning. Got it to work fine, no problems. Second match I play with it Abel is stuck crouching, yet the dpad is in default position. Obviously that led to me losing the match, but after the match I was pressing X to continue and nothing was happening. Tried reconnecting it, tried new batteries, tried turning off the PS3 and reconnecting but nothing. It just won't connect to the console, so now it looks like i'll have to return it. What a great way to start the day =)

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By mike
    @Skye: That sucks...at least you can take some comfort in Amazon's amazing customer service.
    Skye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Skye

Havn't had to return anything to them before but I hear amazon are pretty good with returns.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By mike
    @Skye: Yeah, they are very good about returns. It's all handled online, and since the item was defective and you probably want a replacement, you won't have to pay any out-of-pocket shipping expenses.

I place two to three orders from Amazon every single month, if not more. I return maybe one or two things a year. One time they made a mistake in the amount credited to my account, so I emailed their customer service and it was handled properly and the correct amount refunded to me within a few hours.
    dbz1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By dbz1995

Maybe this is a sign that you should stop playing SFIV and continue playing MW2 with me.

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By lordofultima

The fight pads are known to have pretty junky quality, but amazon should be good on their policy.

Jeffsekai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Jeffsekai
    @dbz1995 said:
    " Maybe this is a sign that you should stop playing SFIV and continue playing MW2 with me. "
    Apparently he wants to play a good game.
    yetiantics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By yetiantics
    @Jeffsekai said:
    " @dbz1995 said:
    " Maybe this is a sign that you should stop playing SFIV and continue playing MW2 with me. "
    Apparently he wants to play a good game. "

*rimshot*
    Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Stang

All things Madcatz besides TE's are hit or miss. Luckily, my fight pad still works well, but my SE has had its fair share of problems. Like Ultima said, Amazon has awesome customer service and I am sure they will quickly give you a replacement.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.