Your top 3 favourite professional SFIV players?

• 69 results
#51 Edited by Napalm (9020 posts) -

1. Fujisawa:

FADC > Ultra + c.LK > c.LP > c.LP > C.MP > Super = GODLY

2. Matsu

3. Niconico Mark

All top Japan Guile players.
#52 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -

There is nothing wrong with making a goat orgasm. Absolutely nothing. At all.

#53 Posted by StaticFalconar (4849 posts) -
@Dan_CiTi said:
" @StaticFalconar said:
" @Scooper: Not sure about Guile, but i know he did play rog before in SF2. Still, that vid is a rare one since there's plenty more vid of him using Ryu in SF2 instead. Yes I'm sure Daigo knows how to play other characters, but he seems most comfortable with fireball ones.  "
He played Guile in CvS2 for sure. "
that makes sense since a component in CVS2 is team building, so it would be kinda stupid to make a lop sided team by putting all shotos in. 
#54 Posted by Jeffsekai (7027 posts) -
@StaticFalconar said:
" @Dan_CiTi said:
" @StaticFalconar said:
" @Scooper: Not sure about Guile, but i know he did play rog before in SF2. Still, that vid is a rare one since there's plenty more vid of him using Ryu in SF2 instead. Yes I'm sure Daigo knows how to play other characters, but he seems most comfortable with fireball ones.  "
He played Guile in CvS2 for sure. "
that makes sense since a component in CVS2 is team building, so it would be kinda stupid to make a lop sided team by putting all shotos in.  "
Oh man that would be funny, everyone picks 3 balanced chars. Diago picks Ryu, Evil Ryu, and Ryo. Wins EVERYTHING
#55 Posted by Wes899 (2108 posts) -

I'm totally blanking on this guys name. I don't think he's been playing SF4 that long, he plays Chun. Rob something. He wooped a bunch of teams in a row in a live stream awhile back.

#56 Edited by Jeffsekai (7027 posts) -
@Wes899 said:

" I'm totally blanking on this guys name. I don't think he's been playing SF4 that long, he plays Chun. Rob something. He wooped a bunch of teams in a row in a live stream awhile back. "

I know exactly who you are talking about..

EDIT: Rom. is his name.
#57 Posted by KaruraK (28 posts) -

Combofiend
Mike Ross
Keno

ALWAYS BET ON BLACK

#58 Edited by Clinkz (1118 posts) -

I could care less but I've seen the video for Daigo.

#59 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -
@Clinkz said:
" I couldn't care less but I've seen the video for Daigo. "
fixed
#60 Posted by Scooper (7882 posts) -
@Stang said:
" @Clinkz said:
fixed "
Man that video is really addicting I can't stop watching it. I might asplode!

Call me pretty but it really pisses me off when people say that. It's addictive and explode, you fucking morons!

...relax....
#61 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -
@Scooper said:
" @Stang said:
" @Clinkz said:
fixed "
Man that video is really addicting I can't stop watching it. I might asplode!  Call me pretty but it really pisses me off when people say that. It's addictive and explode, you fucking morons!    ...relax.... "
If you insist. Scooper, you are pretty.
#62 Posted by Wes899 (2108 posts) -
@Jeffsekai: There we go. Thanks.
#63 Posted by NevereatNirnroot (72 posts) -

as the worst ryu in all the sf4 forums in all the world i have to say daigo is a god to me, 

also fuck justin wong i cant stand tha guy
#64 Posted by lordofultima (6234 posts) -
@NevereatNirnroot said:
" as the worst ryu in all the sf4 forums in all the world i have to say daigo is a god to me,  also fuck justin wong i cant stand tha guy "
Don't know why, he's a super nice guy, and really good at Street Fighter. Weird.
#65 Posted by Xcessive (109 posts) -

3. mike ross
2. combofiend
1. kuroda

#66 Posted by Scooper (7882 posts) -

James Chen's been bumped all the way to #2 on my top 3. Really awesome Cammy.

#67 Posted by misterpope (379 posts) -

#3: Momochi- Awesome Akuma. Great watch. 

#2: Ed Ma- Watching Ed Ma play Honda is just beautiful to me. 

#1: Daigo- Pretty original choice I know, but Daigo just seems the best to me. Almost perfect execution, amazing timing, Daigo really is a Beast.
#68 Posted by ImperiousRix (2963 posts) -

3. Mike Ross: Guy made Honda a legitimate and viable character choice 

2. Kai: Fuerte is just so much fun to watch and nobody plays him better than this guy.  

1. Combofiend: Super solid player.  His execution on his combos and his intuition are just ridiculous.

#69 Posted by dbz1995 (4790 posts) -

3. Stang-he plays a clean game, with a bit of GBish mess around.

2. Justin Wong-The only proper Fei Long I've seen, who I want to play as. And he played him very well-against Daigo, as well!

1-Sanford Kelly. I watched him play an immense C.Viper game, where he used Thunder Knuckle repeatedly and rapidly fast. The first tourney game I'd ever seen, and he decimated it. Take into account that he plays with a decent number of players and that he play MvC2 as well, and he's my number 1.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.