Anyone actually own this?

#1 Posted by YetiAntics (1490 posts) -

I saw it maybe ONE time in store shelves. After that one time, this game was GONE.

#2 Posted by Chris2KLee (2334 posts) -

My cousin still has a copy on his shelf. We spent an afternoon dedicated to it trying to see if it was a good game. It wasn't, but my cousin was blinded by his love of SF at the time. He even convinced himself the movie was good for about a year. It's a funny artifact and I liked playing Capt. Sawada, for no other reason than it seemed so dumb.

#3 Edited by lordofultima (6238 posts) -

This game is godlike, Sawada main right here. It's a pretty good game, not as good as the movie though.

#4 Posted by dyslekt (281 posts) -

QL retro SF series? 
just saying:) 

#5 Posted by adeepname (12 posts) -

I actually owned this one. It plays best on a Saturn.

#6 Posted by Jeust (10559 posts) -
@adeepname said:
" I actually owned this one. It plays best on a Saturn. "
Yep. I have it also. It's a cool rendition to Street Fighter, but there are better games in the franchise. 
#7 Posted by adeepname (12 posts) -

The most redeeming factor is the ability to play as Van Damme.

#8 Posted by GunstarRed (5127 posts) -

Yup, I got it quite recently. It is so, so horrible but fun with friends.  The timing on all of the moves is weird .

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.