Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter X Tekken

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Mar 06, 2012

The two leaders in the fighting game genre collide in this ultimate tag-team mash-up. Will you cross the line?

New Characters reveals for September

Avatar image for winteralligator
    WinterAlligator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By WinterAlligator

Just released today is the character reveal videos for Street Fighter Cross Tekken.

The first video reveals a familiar character form the Tekken series. 

While the second video reveals a familiar character from the Street Fighter series. 

Although the first video is pretty obvious, the second video is somewhat confusing at first viewing. This is due the very suspicious Globe Trotter Basketball seen in the video.  But nonetheless, quite obvious as well, what do you think about these first reveals for September and which other hopefuls do you think Capcom may reveal in the coming months before the game's release? 

Update: Its September 8 2011 and a new character reveal is up and its a fan favorite( or fan demanded) character from the start of this project. 

demanded by fans every where and now he's in, the "Red Cyclone" as been added into the roster.
    Avatar image for deactivated-5cc8838532af0
    deactivated-5cc8838532af0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Can't decide if I should follow through with my plan of just waiting a year before getting this to make sure their isn't a Super Street Fighter X Super Tekken.

WinterAlligator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By WinterAlligator
    @Irvandus: Please don't remind me, I just hope they don't release a updated edition for this game.
    TechHits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By TechHits

I'm gonna lose my shit if the SF character is Sean. 

@Irvandus said:

Can't decide if I should follow through with my plan of just waiting a year before getting this to make sure their isn't a Super Street Fighter X Super Tekken.
    The irony of the situation is there will only be a "super" version of the game if it sells well. So the more you buy the more there is to buy. It's like a effin capitalistic hydra.
    Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#5  Edited By Hailinel

That Capcom character has to be Sean, unless Capcom is really going for the troll.

Bravestar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Bravestar

While the ball is certainly Sean's, the stage in the background belongs to Sodom and the parts fit Rolento. Atleast that's the general opinion on SRK and so on. Who knows, they'll probably show 2 characters anyway.
    Another fan favourite joins the game! And now could someone please explain to me why Rolento is a fan favourite? Ok, people get excited about poison for being a virtual tranny I guess(dunno why), but why is there such a vocal group demanding Rolento, R Mika and Karin? What's so great about them?

Giantstalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Giantstalker

I've got to be the unluckiest Street Fighter / Tekken fan out there, because none of the characters I have ever "mained" or really liked seems to make it into this game. Oh well, more power to everyone else, I guess

dbz1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8  Edited By dbz1995
    @Giantstalker said:

I've got to be the unluckiest Street Fighter / Tekken fan out there, because none of the characters I have ever "mained" or really liked seems to make it into this game. Oh well, more power to everyone else, I guess

Who are the characters that you've mained?
    mattclassic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By mattclassic
    @Bravestar said:
    While the ball is certainly Sean's, the stage in the background belongs to Sodom and the parts fit Rolento. Atleast that's the general opinion on SRK and so on. Who knows, they'll probably show 2 characters anyway.Another fan favourite joins the game! And now could someone please explain to me why Rolento is a fan favourite? Ok, people get excited about poison for being a virtual tranny I guess(dunno why), but why is there such a vocal group demanding Rolento, R Mika and Karin? What's so great about them?
    It's probably just because they haven't been a part of any roster in ages. Karin hasn't been in a game since Fighting Jam (which kinda sucked), Rolento was last seen in CvS2, and R. Mika never even got reused for later crossover games; she's in Alpha 3 and Alpha 3 only. They're also unique looking characters with play mechanics unlike any other character in the current generation. More variety is always a good thing. It's the spice of life, or so I've been told.
    Giantstalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#10  Edited By Giantstalker

@dbz1995 said:

@Giantstalker said:

Who are the characters that you've mained?

Well I just checked the wiki, and it appears I was wrong. Guile's going to be in the game apparently, I'm a lot happier now... but since you asked:

Guile, M.Bison, Vega at various times in SF's history

Anna Williams, Bryan Fury, Feng Wei at various times in Tekken's history

rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By rbysjti

I really want Ingrid and Lili in this game.

WinterAlligator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By WinterAlligator

My only question is why they don't just re-release the alpha series for XBLA and PSN?  They gave re-released final fight Super Street Fighter 2 Hyper turbo HD, and Third strike, I would be happy to see alpha 2 or 3 released for arcade

617_jbug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By 617_jbug

The characters are Rolento and Heihachi. From the Rolento teaser there is the basketball and my guess is that the Parry System is coming back because that is the screenshot of the basketball minigame where you had to parry the balls.

Mrsignerman44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Mrsignerman44

I'm fairly certain that my main Adon will never be in this game as DLC or in Super Street Fighter X Tekken. Sadly he's not a fan favorite :(

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.