Pandora Mode and Online Features are out

#1 Edited by 617_jbug (343 posts) -

Pandora Mode is where you can sacrifice one of your characters for a power boost (X-Factor)

Online Training Mode

2 VS 2 online mode.

edit: Video of Pandora Mode

http://www.gamersyde.com/stream_street_fighter_x_tekken_gameplay_sf-23491_en.html

#2 Edited by Dolphin_Butter (1915 posts) -

These things, more than any character reveal, have sold me on this game.

#3 Posted by ricetopher (1046 posts) -

Pandora mode is a sign of Capcom learning. Comeback mechanic with a detriment, now its just a matter of whether or not its as good as X-Factor level 3.

#4 Edited by wolf_blitzer85 (5253 posts) -

Whoa Pandora Mode sounds serious. Plus you look all awesome.

#6 Posted by SuperWristBands (2266 posts) -

Wow, the camera angles on Ibuki's and -that other dudes's-* special attacks are impressive and get me all excited.

*I haven't been keeping up with this games character reveals and I don't know many older Capcom characters.

#7 Posted by Doctorchimp (4073 posts) -

I can't wait until I can play as Sagat/Steve, please be good...

#8 Posted by Game_Baron (119 posts) -

When I first saw the Pandora feature, I scoffed at it, but later became interested in it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.