Special Edition (Xbox 360) is only $39.99 on Amazon right now.

#1 Posted by louis0nfire (205 posts) -

This price is nuts, especially considering it's the special edition. For comparison, the pre-owned price of the regular edition is $49.99 at GameStop, and new copies on Amazon are $43. I don't know if it's a wrong price or not but I put my order in.

#2 Posted by believer258 (11979 posts) -

Man, I was here thinking that it was a Street Fighter X Tekken branded Xbox 360 that was on sale for forty smackers.

#3 Posted by kindgineer (2767 posts) -

Can't find it on there.

#4 Posted by louis0nfire (205 posts) -

@ck1nd: http://www.amazon.com/Street-Fighter-Tekken-Special-Xbox-360/dp/B005X6QNTI/ref=pd_ybh_1

#5 Edited by Zacagawea (1599 posts) -

No idea why I even bought this at launch as I don't even like fighting games. It reducing in price so fast makes me feel even sadder.

I should stop doing that.

#6 Posted by RHYMESCHEME23 (64 posts) -

Still not getting it. I love my fighting games, but this title should really be crime for being sold or bought.

I still have nightmares about it's laggy online and the Capcom's "pay us to unlock more characters even though we sold you the game at retail price" scheme.

#7 Posted by Keldrath (48 posts) -

I have to admit I didn't notice this was in the Street Fighter X Tekken board. I was, for a brief period of time, under the impression that actual consoles were selling for $39.99. I will recede back to my own corner of the internet now.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.