Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Street Fighter X Tekken

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Mar 06, 2012

The two leaders in the fighting game genre collide in this ultimate tag-team mash-up. Will you cross the line?

Theme Tunes

MysteriousBob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By MysteriousBob

If this game had theme tunes, what do you think would be ideal for the cast? Obviously we only know of four (five?) confirmed characters, so feel free to 'announce' your own ideas. 

Kazuya Mishima 

Probably the best tune in the whole series, it played when you fought him as a sub-boss in that purple pimp suit. 

Nina Williams 

I considered her T2 theme, but this one is a bit darker and suits her more, in my opinion. As far as music goes, I would rather listen to the Tekken 2 theme.

Jin Kazama

I do believe they remixed this for Tekken 5's forgettable Devil Within mode.  

Now obviously characters that appeared in T2 and T3 had themes. So what about characters that debuted in T4, 5 and 6? Who would get the honour of a remastered version of Moonlit Wilderness? 

Ryu

The only good tune in what was otherwise a pretty crappy OST. Why this? Because I'm sick of Capcom remixing his SF2 theme. 
    AndrewJD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By AndrewJD

I'm interested in what the main theme will be. A mix of old Tekken and SF themes would be cool if they could pull it off but I guess it will just be something new.

Or they could just do a remix of this:

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.