Video: 22 Minutes of gameplay :)

#1 Posted by Predator2k9 (85 posts) -

Hey guys,

we made a nice gameplay video of our PS3 preview version of "Street Fighter X Tekken".

Have fun and enjoy! ;)

#2 Posted by Sweep (8841 posts) -

This got flagged as youtube spam, but if it's new footage of gameplay that isn't available elsewhere then it's fine (in accordance with the rules). However, I'm going to need clarification from somebody, as I haven't really been keeping up with this game.

#3 Posted by rmanthorp (3911 posts) -

@Sweep: This is new stuff as far as I am aware.

Thanks dude this is some good shit. Going to take some time to take this in.

Moderator Online
#4 Edited by Predator2k9 (85 posts) -

@Sweep:Hey there. Why Youtube spam? I could have linked to our page but I didn't. There weren't any other options left, I'm sorry ;) And yeah, IT IS new material. As I said, it's directly from our preview version. And the embargo for it has already been lifted, so there should be no problem with it.

@rmanthorp: Thanks buddy, I appreciate that ;)

#5 Posted by IBurningStar (2162 posts) -

To avoid being labeled as Youtube spam you need to say something about the video. Give some commentary and sort of explain what goes on in the video and what makes it worth watching. Requiring that is our way of cutting down on junk topic where people find some video that they thought was neat so the flood the forums with those kinds of threads.

#6 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

@IBurningStar said:

To avoid being labeled as Youtube spam you need to say something about the video. Give some commentary and sort of explain what goes on in the video and what makes it worth watching. Requiring that is our way of cutting down on junk topic where people find some video that they thought was neat so the flood the forums with those kinds of threads.

Nope, as Sweep said. It's not youtube spam if it's new stuff relating to video games.

People need to stop yelling YOUTUBE SPAM!!! whenever any youtube video is posted, regardless of what it actually is.

#7 Posted by nohthink (1223 posts) -

Oh shit!

This dude is not speaking English!!!

#8 Posted by Predator2k9 (85 posts) -

@nohthink said:

Oh shit!

This dude is not speaking English!!!

OH GOD, blasphemy!!! :P

#9 Posted by sub_o (881 posts) -

@nohthink: Speaking German.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.