Favorite Character?

#1 Edited by AEKtzis (106 posts) -

Mine is Sagat. I know he is a bad guy but i have always liked his fighting style.

All you Ryu fan boys F OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol only joking

#2 Posted by DazbotAthertron (875 posts) -

RYU!!! ofc XD

#3 Posted by unworthyBOZO (201 posts) -

Blanka

#4 Posted by TheGTAvaccine (2884 posts) -

HADOOUUUUUKEN

#5 Posted by vitriolboy (55 posts) -

Ken Masters is the master!!! 

See what I did there lol.  Wow just had a 'so bad its good' thought - in the new film Ken should be played by......Owen Wilson!!  Mega lolz

#6 Posted by Demilich (2599 posts) -

M. Bison.

YES! YESSS!

#7 Edited by DazbotAthertron (875 posts) -
vitriolboy said:
"Ken Masters is the master!!! 

See what I did there lol.  Wow just had a 'so bad its good' thought - in the new film Ken should be played by......Owen Wilson!!  Mega lolz"
omg haha. Ryu pwns Ken though.
#8 Posted by DiscoLights (846 posts) -

Vega and Cammy!

#9 Posted by Raph (15 posts) -

Guile

#10 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

Man, dude. It's a hard choice for me. All of the SFII characters are so memorable and iconic to me. I never really had one SF player that I stuck to, I kind of jumped around a bit. I love too many of the guys, especially the more unusual ones like Zangief and Dhalsim, and the bad guys like Bison and Sagat.

#11 Posted by Cribba (290 posts) -

1. Makoto
2. Dudley
3. Elena

:)

#12 Posted by SamChamploo (225 posts) -
Dudley

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.