Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Strider 2

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Feb 24, 2000

Strider 2 is a blazing fast arcade action platformer with a style all its own. It's the true sequel to the arcade classic, Strider.

How much is this worth?

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By GunstarRed

Over the past few days I have been increasingly more interested in playing  Strider, one of those games I have always known about and been interested in yet never gotten round to playing it. 
    I have looked at both the old IGN and Gamespot reviews of the game bothing giving it in the 8's and looked at some Youtube videos of the games but arent quite sure if I should buy this game because it goes for about £25-30 ($40ish) which is quite expensive for an old PS1 game and I could just as easily buy Borderlands at that price.  

Is this game(which includes the original game also) worth this price or should I just save my money and get something else seeing as both of these games are kind of short?. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.