Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Sub Rosa

Game » consists of 0 releases. Released Jun 09, 2012

Sub Rosa is an online first person shooter that revolves around team-based combat. Players are split into three teams: Blue, Gold, and Grey. Blue wants Gold's documents, Gold wants Blue's money, and Grey wants both the documents and the money.

This game is rad

Dezztroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Dezztroy

So yeah, this game is pretty rad. First match I played was 7v7v7. The other two teams were supposed to make a trade. My team was supposed to steal the money and the goods. So we're driving in two cars, all of us ready with pistols and SMGs when we finally see the enemy teams making the trade. We come down the street at full speed and guns blazing.

It ended with all but one of us dead, the last man driving back to base with the money, slowly bleeding out from the bullet he took.

This game would make an amazing TNT.

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By fattony12000

Fuck damn, you made the first post in the forum for this thang.

I WANTED TO DO THAT!

I've been busy playing and then also creating this silly video thing for it. But god damn, if this demo ain't just full up with funky fresh flavour! It's giving me real strong Doom and Quake and Syndicate and Reservoir Dogs vibes. I still don't properly understand quite what is going on at all times in-game, but it's a blast anyway! Are the dedicated servers on the list literally just people running the software from their computers? Would a Giant Bomb server be scary/fun?

shibboleth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By shibboleth

Good news everyone! This game is on Steam Greenlight http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=95405750.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.