#3 Posted by OmegaPirate (5522 posts) -

The Fn-p90

#4 Posted by WilliamRLBaker (4779 posts) -

p90 or mp5

#5 Posted by crunchUK (5963 posts) -

Halo 2 SMG. Oh the memories

#6 Posted by Lunarbunny (1025 posts) -

HK UMP45

I like the P90, too, though the 5.7x28mm feels weird to shoot (I shot a PS90 at a local range).

#7 Posted by Ineedaname (4319 posts) -

BIG MAC ATTACK!

The Mac from CS.

#8 Posted by Mr_Bauer (398 posts) -

MP5, has always been my favorite, always will be.

#9 Edited by AhmadMetallic (18954 posts) -

MP5   <3

#10 Edited by Death_Unicorn (2838 posts) -

MP5 with a silencer, steady aim, UAV jammer, 3x Frag Grenades, and Red Tiger Camouflage...
Need to go wash my hand...

#11 Posted by mikeeegeee (1575 posts) -

Pretty standard, but UMP .45, Mac 10, and P90 are all kickass. MP5 is too generic in my mind

#12 Edited by gla55jAw (2695 posts) -

Mac 11 with a silencer because for some reason it was hilarious between me and my friends to kill people with this in Rainbow Six Vegas.
#13 Posted by SlowHands (347 posts) -

This thread rubs me the wrong way.

#14 Posted by SuperfluousMoniker (2913 posts) -

P90. The one in Goldeneye was tits.

#15 Posted by mikeeegeee (1575 posts) -

OOOOhhhh also the Steyr TMP from counterstrike. Hot damn, that gun was all about the spray and pray

#16 Posted by Discorsi (1390 posts) -

AUG PARA

#17 Posted by lemon360 (1102 posts) -

silenced mp5

#18 Posted by AngryKraut (80 posts) -

1# Choice of the top special forces in the world ...MP5

#19 Posted by wealllikepie (757 posts) -

dont want 2 b unoriginal but the skorpion in cod4 was hillarious tho it was a bitch 2 use with lik 15 bullets per magazine :/

#20 Posted by Lunarbunny (1025 posts) -

I should add the MC51 to my list despite it being absolutely ridiculous (sure, it may look like an MP5, but it's simply a really short G3, complete with 7.62mm NATO chambering)

#21 Posted by kmdrkul (3476 posts) -

TMP, likely the easiest to duel wield :P

#22 Posted by AngryKraut (80 posts) -
@Lunarbunny said:
" I should add the MC51 to my list despite it being absolutely ridiculous (sure, it may look like an MP5, but it's simply a really short G3, complete with 7.62mm NATO chambering) "
7.62 in an SMG! my god man lol talk about over kill ;)
#23 Posted by mikeeegeee (1575 posts) -

Ohhhh yes. the Skorpion. Also known as the Klobb in goldeneye days. Hilarious gun.

#24 Posted by Lunarbunny (1025 posts) -

I should include a pic of the MC51 for fun. (Note the gigantic 7.62 magazine as opposed to the relatively small 9mm one the MP5 has)

Hell, there's even a suppressed version.

#25 Posted by Blade_Hunter (45 posts) -

A G3 SMG sized isn't an SMG the gun have to use handgun bullets to be an SMG the G3 SMG version is an assault rifle.
As for my SMG I will chose the MP7 from HL 2 an SMG with a grenade launcher :D or the SMG from SIN

#26 Posted by Azteck (7449 posts) -
@WilliamRLBaker said:
" p90 or mp5 "
Agree.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.