Can't Wait for a PSN Release

#1 Posted by PureRok (4235 posts) -

That's right, I can't wait for this to be released on PSN (if ever). I'm hoping it does, considering they released the first one. Who else is with me?

#2 Posted by Sparky_Buzzsaw (6139 posts) -

I'm with you.  I still have a copy of it on the PS, but I'd love a digital copy.

#3 Posted by PureRok (4235 posts) -

I borrowed it from the internet since I heard so many things about it, but I would love to be able to use my Suikoden I save file with it so I could get my bonuses.

#4 Posted by AuthenticM (3706 posts) -

Indeed, can't wait for it.

#5 Edited by AuthenticM (3706 posts) -

@PureRok: @Sparky_Buzzsaw:

Phoenix Down-Double Post combo

Christ, how come this game hasn't been released on PSN yet? Suikoden II is by far the most popular game in the franchise; since Konami took the time to release the first game on PSN, why haven't they given the even more popular game the same treatment? How long does it usually take in man-hours to adapt a PSone game for PS3?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.