1.5 stars 1.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 4 releases and 0 DLC

Suikoden IV was a decent return to form with some big flaws in th 0

Suikoden IV seemed like a return to form in a sense. There was alot of throwbacks to the first two Suikodens from the battle system to the Unite attacks, to the world map, and loads of other things. This is definitely a different beast compared to Suikoden III. The storyline is ALOT weaker, with more forgettable characters, but the battle system is a little simpler and fun. I love the non-linear-ness of the game, I wasted a good 15 hours just leveling up and looking for things. I had a few momen...

Not the best, but a good attempt at a comeback. 0

The Suikoden series has hit a rut on the PS2 and I think it started with Suikoden III (check my reviews). Anyways I'm not going to talk about Suikoden III anymore cause I have erased it from my memory. Suikoden IV brings back some very good things that made the original two great. Those are when you get into arguments with other characters, you can fight with them for a while (only if you stand by your opinion) til you win the argument. The other has a GREAT storyline, with these two things back...