Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Sunset Overdrive

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Oct 28, 2014

The latest energy drink, OverCharge Delirium XT, has turned Sunset City into an energy drink-fueled mutant apocalypse and it is up to you to survive in Insomniac Games' Xbox One exclusive.

Sunset Overdrive Installation

bmccann42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Anyone having an extremely long digital download/installation process with Sunset Overdrive?

Going on 2 days thus far, deleted and re-downloaded last night after watching a skull with lightning bolts on an install screen for 2 hours last night.

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

mbradley1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By mbradley1992

Did you start after it unlocked? I preloaded and it was just fine. I saw where a lot of people were having trouble after release, but pre-loading seemed to be smooth.

Ford_Dent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Huh, I had no problems with it. I bought it Monday night, set it to download, and it was waiting for me when I got back from work.

rickyyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone having an extremely long digital download/installation process with Sunset Overdrive?

Going on 2 days thus far, deleted and re-downloaded last night after watching a skull with lightning bolts on an install screen for 2 hours last night.

Yeah the download was really slow. I have 100 mb/s down and the thing took a few hours to download. I presume that the content in question was being hit by a ton of people and Microsoft didn't account demand and having the software available to download on multiple servers. Anyways, your not the only one that it took forever.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.