4 stars 4/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 8 releases and 0 DLC

Super Castlevania IV Review 0

Super Castlevania IV came out on the SNES in 1991 by Konami. It's a remake of the 1987 original for the NES. They are about Simon Belmont breaking into Dracula's castle. The first game is a classic and one of the hardest games of all time. Is Castlevania IV as good or just another cheap cash in? Let's find out. I never had a SNES when I was a kid, but I did have a Sega Genesis with Castlevania: Bloodlines. I heard Castlevania IV was even better for SNES. So I bought a SNES with C...

YellowChu reviews: Super Castlevania IV! 0

Super Castlevania IV was a game originally released on the Super Nintendo, it has since been re-released on the Nintendo Virtual Console. Super Castlevania IV is a re-make of the original Castlevania, featuring an updated story, update graphics, and smoother gameplay. You play as Simon Belmont who is a member of the Belmont clan. The Belmont clan is destined to counter-act the evil vampire Dracula, using a magic whip aptly the named the "Vampire Killer". As Simon Belmont you must traverse your w...