Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Super Dragon Ball Z

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Dec 22, 2005

A cel-shaded arcade fighting game adaptation of the Dragon Ball manga and anime. Led by some of the team behind some of Capcom's finest fighting game franchises, Super Dragon Ball Z brings a more traditional fighting game aesthetic in an era better known for the "Budokai" and "Budokai Tenkaichi" series.

I want to see sequel to this game.

JazzyNYC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JazzyNYC

I love fighting games and I love DBZ, but I don't have much love for the Budokai series, and burst limit as well. The problem with those games is they lack depth and diversity. Super DragonBall Z was pretty much the answer that I was looking for (kind of). Super DragonBall Z wasn't really that great of a fighting game, but it was a step in the right direction unlike the Budokai series. There wasn't really that much depth to the fighting compared to games like Tekken and Street Fighter, but there was diversity. If a seqeul were to be announced the thing I would want is, more characters (of course) and alot more depth to the fighting as well.

BeserkGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By BeserkGamer

It suck that they are probably not going to make another game. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.