Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Super House of Dead Ninjas

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Aug 06, 2013

An endless action platformer with procedurally generated levels. A full remake of an Adult Swim flash game.

Issues when quitting

EarlessShrimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

It seems like every time I quit the game after playing, it says that I'm still playing the game. I can't re-open the game or anything because it says I'm still playing it. I try to quit steam but it says it must quit this game first. Usually I have to go into task manager and force close Steam, but that has caused some issues with steam lately. It does let me hop into another game. I'm just wondering if anyone else has any issue like this, and if there's a fix.

HerbieBug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No, I haven't encountered that particular glitch. Game has been fairly stable for me aside from an audio bug that has happened on a few occasions. Occasionally the scream your ninja makes when you die will continue to loop in the background in all game areas and menus, and will not stop until you close and reboot the game.

Ehker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Ehker

Been playing a fair amount, and haven't had that issue yet.

EarlessShrimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

@herbiebug: I'm glad I haven't gotten that yet... fuck me that sounds particularly annoying. I'm going to try a re-install and report back with my findings (I'm not very hopeful if you're wondering...)

ateatree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

That's one thing to try -- though I've noticed that the game does sync some things to the Steam Cloud, and so I wonder if your Steam might be having cloud sync issues.

The most general way to attempt resolving Steam client issues, if that's indeed the root cause of your issue, involves removing the client blob file and a number of others out of your Steam directory. I'd honestly be a little surprised if PC gamers haven't heard of, or had to use, this at least once by now, but it's easy enough to google up if you need more info.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.