4 stars 4/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 4 releases and 0 DLC

This Mario is great, but we've been here before. 0

Video ReviewSuper Mario 3D WorldSuper Mario 3D World comes at a weird time, the Wii u has been dying for a triple A title from Nintendo to support this console.When I first heard about this game I was skeptical, it looked way to similar to the superb 3D Land on 3DS but with the inclusion of 4 player co-op. It looked alright but nothing original.A few months later I got to try it at eurogamer expo and it was alright and again, nothing special. Then came the latest trailers before the games ...

It's Super Mario's 3D World, we're just living in it 0

I really enjoyed playing this game. And now that I think of it, I shouldn't use the word "enjoyed", because I am going to continue enjoying it for years to come. Nintendo has done it again. I played it single player a lot of the time, but a few times I had some friends over, and they had a blast as well! To honor the "Year of Luigi", I played as Luigi for the most part, and let me tell you, that dude is slippery. The differences in character abilities aren't super noticeable, but there is a cle...