billmcneal's Famicom Mini: Super Mario Bros. (Happy! Mario 20 version) (Game Boy Advance) review

Just Like You Remember It

Mario? Check. Luigi? Check. Princess? Check. Bowser? Check. Toad? Check. Super Mario Bros. on the Game Boy Advance is like playing it on the Nintendo Entertainment System. They kept the same graphics, same gameplay. This NES classic has now come to a whole new generation of gamers. I find no fault in this NES classic ported to the GBA.

Other reviews for Famicom Mini: Super Mario Bros. (Happy! Mario 20 version) (Game Boy Advance)

Great Port 0

Super Mario Bros. on the Game Boy Advance is just like you remember it. It is a very well made port to the GBA. Mario takes on Bowser and tries to rescue the princess for his clutches. Mario can become big, throw fireballs, become invincible, and earn an extra-life. Two players? Add Luigi and you take turns playing. This is a very well made port to a video game classic, and I had no trouble playing it on my Game Boy Advance....