tsakura's Super Mario Bros. (Nintendo Entertainment System) review

The Real Musher-Man

This was the First "Real" Mario game out. True we had "Mario Bros." and "Donkey Kong" already out, but they where not THE Mario game. This was a first for a lot of Characters that we know and love. Some of the biggest names are Peach, Toad, and Bowser. In this game, Bowser or King Koopa, kidnapped Peach Toadstool, the Princess of the Mushroom Kingdom. Now Mario Mario and Luigi Mario have to go and save her. These two plumbers are our heroes of the game. There are only three power ups to help you in this game.

Super Mushroom

Fire Flower

Star

These are the only ones in the game. The Mushroom makes you big, the Flower gives you fireballs, and the Star makes you Superman! LOL! You have to run through the levels, and finish them before the timer stops, or you die! There are warps in the game to help you finish faster. This truly is one of the greatest games ever made!