Master of Galaxies!

Posted by CyleMoore (495 posts) -

Well fellow gamers I did it!  I finally got all 242 Stars in Super Mario Galaxy 2!  This game was absolutely amazing and I loved every moment of the game.  I feel amazing after completing this game, and with only owning this game for three months I did it.  Yes I am sure more people did this faster than me but I do not care.  For a person who works 40 hours a week and is a husband and a father of two young children under the age of 4 made me feel like I really accomplished something in the gaming world.

#1 Posted by CyleMoore (495 posts) -

Well fellow gamers I did it!  I finally got all 242 Stars in Super Mario Galaxy 2!  This game was absolutely amazing and I loved every moment of the game.  I feel amazing after completing this game, and with only owning this game for three months I did it.  Yes I am sure more people did this faster than me but I do not care.  For a person who works 40 hours a week and is a husband and a father of two young children under the age of 4 made me feel like I really accomplished something in the gaming world.

#2 Posted by Emilio (3380 posts) -
@CyleMoore:  
That last star was really challenging. 
I should know, I just got it... 

Now I have this game complete. All I probably need left is 9,999 coins.
#3 Posted by Kjellm87 (1722 posts) -

Nice work, it's not a easy task

#4 Posted by CyleMoore (495 posts) -

Thanks and no it wasn't easy at all!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.