Still waiting...

#1 Posted by PastPresentFortune (8 posts) -

While everyone's enjoying the game I'm sat here still waiting for it to be released in the U.K. so I can get my hands on it, anyone else in the same position as me.

#2 Edited by owl_of_minerva (1455 posts) -

It's not available till the beginning of next month in Australia, so yeah, same boat. PAL sucks. Though having recently got a Wii I still have yet to play the first Galaxy...

#3 Posted by Yummylee (20621 posts) -
@owl_of_minerva said:
"  PAL sucks.  "
Like a vacuum.
#4 Posted by owl_of_minerva (1455 posts) -
@Abyssfull:  Yeah, a natural phenomenon defined as the absence of games. Like the one represented by your avatar :|
#5 Posted by PastPresentFortune (8 posts) -
@owl_of_minerva said:
" It's not available till the beginning of next month in Australia, so yeah, same boat. PAL sucks. Though having recently got a Wii I still have yet to play the first Galaxy... "
What are you waiting for? I just finished my second play-through 'SPOILER' as Luigi, it's a must-have and judging by the reviews and what people are saying Super Mario Galaxy 2 is definitely going to be a classic.
#6 Posted by owl_of_minerva (1455 posts) -

I need to buy it and finish an assignment first, but you're right there's no excuse.

#7 Posted by PastPresentFortune (8 posts) -

LOL, you definitely won't regret it.

#8 Posted by Butters_RAWR (2 posts) -

quick update from someone else who lives in the UK. Uk release is 11th of june but shopto have been sending out orders today =D. so should get my copy tomorrow or wednesday, yay

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.