Yoshis Role?

#1 Posted by Nibbz (203 posts) -

Hi, I haven't been following news on this game as much as I'd like to but I am quite excited for release day! Seeing Yoshi and Mario together is great but I'm curious as to what Yoshi's role wil be. In New Mario Wii Yoshi was just in acouple lvels. How often can you play with him in this game? Is he a major addition?

#2 Posted by Willy105 (4690 posts) -

Yoshi, and his gameplay, is a very big part of this game.

#3 Posted by TheMasterDS (2052 posts) -

I'd say it's average, he's a power up and appears slightly more often than an average power up. Maybe 15, 20 stars of 120 are stages which use him?

#4 Posted by Dalai (7017 posts) -

I can say about after playing through about 1/3rd of Galaxy 2 that Yoshi has a much bigger part in Galaxy 2 than New Super Mario Bros. Wii. He's also got some nifty moves even though my thoughts on Yoshi in general couldn't be clearer.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.