speed20k's Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii) review

• speed20k wrote this review on .

A Perfect Galaxy Fit For A Plumber

The sequel to Super Mario Galaxy is awesome in my favor and with all new missions, returning items from the first game, and the inclusion of Yoshi is perfect. The music that the game has to offer is also perfect. One of my favorites is Bowser's level theme. Now if you think that you can get 120 Stars that you could earn just by playing all of the levels in the first game, then you're in luck. The game now has over 240 Stars instead of the usual 120. So, this game is out of this galaxy!

Other reviews for Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii)

Yo, I hear Mario Galaxy 2 is an alright game... 0

Nintendo’s darling franchise is back, and this time in intergalactic fashion—again. Super Mario Galaxy 2 is essentially a leaner and meaner iteration of its predecessor. Nintendo took every part of the original Mario Galaxy that may have felt like it was slowing the player down, and streamlined it. On top of that, all new gameplay mechanics are thrown into a scary number of ambitiously designed “galaxies”. Collecting power stars has never been this much fun.   Mario and Yoshi are blasting off A...