tranett's Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii) review

• tranett wrote this review on .

great

my hubby and i love this game. we played all night. Even bought a copy for my parents and 11 year old niece. Oh yoshi i missed you so. It is pretty much Mario galaxy, but no odd and crazy story line. Yoshi adds a new level of challenge to the game. His tongue helps you swing to unreachable places

Other reviews for Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii)

WARNING: Do not play this game if you hate having a good time 0

I don't know about the rest of you, but I am sick and tired of game journalism consistently missing a very key demographic in their reviews. It's as if they're purposefully ignoring us and what we want out of a game, despite the fact there are literally <i>dozens</i> of us out there. I'm of course talking about people who don't like having fun.  "10/10 because it's so much fun!!!", "omg best game I've ever played!", "a non-stop bash set into overdrive!" bah! What about me, the consum...