tranett's Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii) review

• tranett wrote this review on .

great

my hubby and i love this game. we played all night. Even bought a copy for my parents and 11 year old niece. Oh yoshi i missed you so. It is pretty much Mario galaxy, but no odd and crazy story line. Yoshi adds a new level of challenge to the game. His tongue helps you swing to unreachable places

Other reviews for Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii)

Yo, I hear Mario Galaxy 2 is an alright game... 0

Nintendo’s darling franchise is back, and this time in intergalactic fashion—again. Super Mario Galaxy 2 is essentially a leaner and meaner iteration of its predecessor. Nintendo took every part of the original Mario Galaxy that may have felt like it was slowing the player down, and streamlined it. On top of that, all new gameplay mechanics are thrown into a scary number of ambitiously designed “galaxies”. Collecting power stars has never been this much fun.   Mario and Yoshi are blasting off A...