pompousdawson's Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii) review

A must own!

This game builds on all the great gameplay mechanics that made Super Mario Galaxy such a joy. The Yoshi mechanics really add some fun and depth to this series. There are multiple exits to levels which can offer branching paths on the top down world maps.

If you own a Wii and are reading this site you owe it to yourself to experience this one of a kind platformer.

Other reviews for Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii)

WARNING: Do not play this game if you hate having a good time 0

I don't know about the rest of you, but I am sick and tired of game journalism consistently missing a very key demographic in their reviews. It's as if they're purposefully ignoring us and what we want out of a game, despite the fact there are literally <i>dozens</i> of us out there. I'm of course talking about people who don't like having fun.  "10/10 because it's so much fun!!!", "omg best game I've ever played!", "a non-stop bash set into overdrive!" bah! What about me, the consum...