Super Mario Land 2 Out Now, Super Mario Land 3 on the Way

#1 Posted by Contro (2040 posts) -

If there are any 3DS owners didn't know already, Super Mario Land 2 is now available to buy in the 3DS's eShop in both North America and Europe.

Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3, is on it's way also. The Australian Board for classification recently rated the game for release in that territory. It should arrive on both the NA and European eShop's shortly.

#2 Posted by ReyGitano (2467 posts) -

Man, I remember playing this bitch back when I was a kid and having some of the later levels just destroy me... then again I was like 3 or something.

#3 Posted by wolf_blitzer85 (5278 posts) -

This was a nice surprise when I loaded up the eShop. Even better that Wario Land is coming.

#4 Posted by iizcallum (606 posts) -

I played this game to death when I was a kid, kinda makes me want a 3DS... Such a great game.

#5 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

I loved that game. It was a classic. Wasn't it also the first time Wario was a boss? I never did beat him.

#6 Posted by WinterSnowblind (7617 posts) -

It's a bit sad that I've spent more times playing classic Gameboy games with my 3DS than I have with new releases.. but can't really complain about the Mario Land games, and I'm really looking forward to the new one.

#7 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

This is the best game on the 3DS to date, that's somewhat sad.

#8 Posted by DeF (4925 posts) -

I can finally play this again after my friend "lost" the copy I lent him many many years ago ... last known location was his bathroom ... at this point I don't even wanna know what happened to it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.