Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Mar 09, 1996

Join Mario in his first RPG adventure! Explore new and previously unseen areas of the Mushroom Kingdom on a quest to stop the mechanical Smithy on a path of conquest in this collaboration between Square and Nintendo.

To whomever keeps editing the article

UnlivedPhalanx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By UnlivedPhalanx

When someone rewrites your article to make it sound more intelligent, the proper response is not to roll it back to a version that you wrote. That version had a huge number of structural and grammatical problems. I corrected the entire page. There will be people that add to what I've written and as long as it's better, I don't see fit to complain about it or a reason to roll it back.

Bottom line: your version is not the only one, nor the best one. We need to have community involvement to make this work; rolling articles back is not a proper way to build such a place.

UnlivedPhalanx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By UnlivedPhalanx

PS - The part about Cluex breaking the fourth wall ruins the payoff of defeating that boss, I considered it to be a spoiler, and removed it in my edit.

calf_exercises

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By calf_exercises

sign.
    yerp im with you 100%, its not about getting your info on the net, its about getting the best info out on the net.

UnlivedPhalanx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By UnlivedPhalanx

^^^ Love your username btw, calf exercises hurt like a mofo.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d61ff6f14b61
    deactivated-5d61ff6f14b61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

Hopefully, this sort of thing is covered under the new zero-tolerance policy towards "points gaming" (to me, what this person is doing to the article is the very definition of points gaming--re-editing something in a manner that doesn't help the site, but rather helps the individual user earn more points).

UnlivedPhalanx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By UnlivedPhalanx

Ok, my new edits have gone through. I hope i caught everything. I think we can use this forum to propose segments and stuff for this article.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.