tireyo's Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars (Wii Shop) review

• tireyo wrote this review on .
  • tireyo has written a total of 26 reviews. The last one was for Pushmo

This game re-describes our beloved Mario.

This game can really give you an idea of what Mario is made of! The levels are beautifully crafted and the graphics are pretty good for a SNES game! This might not be the best Mario game made, but the retro RPG elements that are in the game makes it different from all the others. The music is pretty good, but not what it really should be in my opinion; however the battle music is just right! The looks of the characters are very interesting, and they all look like toys! I give Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars a superb score of 4.5/5 because it's a unique game in every way, but there are some problems with it. I would like to point out that the game can be finished in a short time if you're really good at RPG's. 8-10 hours at my best guess. It also depends how long it takes you to solve the puzzles and how long you take to battle enemies, which might multiply the hours I listed by two. The ideas and story in the game are quite different, and this time Bowser helps Mario for the first time! The younger generation might not appreciate the game as much as those who grew up with Mario, but it sure would provide a history lesson. As a final comment, Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars is a superb game in every way. Buying this game for 8 dollars is almost a steal! Mario fans will certainly be pleased in owning Mario's last appearance on the SNES, but Mario's first RPG game that has inspired some of the most incredible sequels! If anyone gets this game, it will certainly be hard to put down!