Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Aug 04, 1995

A spin-off of the Super Mario platforming series, Yoshi's Island puts players in control of a tribe of Yoshies as they guide the infant Mario past the forces of the evil Kamek.

Screw Jeff & Ryan, Yoshi's Island is the the bomb.

• 120 results
    MjHealy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 15

I have some pretty deep nostalgia for Yoshi's Island coming from renting it a bunch as a young child. However, I'm open to say it's got it's issues -- namely, Baby Mario -- but I recall it being pretty fun. Granted, I don't think I've played it in 14 or 15 years. I was damn young at the time.

MocBucket62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

I'm with you, Yoshi's Island is awesome. But at the same time, I do think the original Super Mario World is better.

Avatar image for deactivated-6050ef4074a17
    deactivated-6050ef4074a17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

I've always thought it was alright, but I've never understood the weird following it has as some sort of classic. It's a good time, but I never thought it was mindblowing oh my god amazing.

Enns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Yoshi's Island is a rad game. Spit them seeds son. Also the bonus stages you can unlock with perfect scores were f'n brutal.

Brackynews

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 48

Super Necroed Thread 2013: No Man Is An Island.

6n00bkilla9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

no. its bad. stop.

cloudymusic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By cloudymusic

@marokai said:

I've always thought it was alright, but I've never understood the weird following it has as some sort of classic. It's a good time, but I never thought it was mindblowing oh my god amazing.

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Yoshi's Island is pretty awesome.

Also, Yoshi's Story is sick as fuck, I don't care what anybody says. The songs the Yoshi sing are so good.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

Jeff's dislike of Yoshi's Island is a bit crazy. No, it's not the best platformer of that era, but comparing it to something like Bubsy is harsh.

jeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Jeff's dislike of Yoshi's Island is a bit crazy. No, it's not the best platformer of that era, but comparing it to something like Bubsy is harsh.

Go listen to Yoshi's Island. Listen to all of its shitty digitized sample-based audio. Then go listen to Bubsy jumping and talking and sucking. I'm only really making an audio comparison when I say Bubsy.

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 19

Yoshi's Island is secretly Soviet communist propaganda. Therefore Jeff is correct:

Loading Video...

MormonWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 21

#63  Edited By MormonWarrior

Holy crap with that and the Mario 3D Land statement everyone was driving me crazy this week!! Yoshi's Island is astoundingly good and beautiful and still holds up. Now if we'd been talking about Yoshi's Story or the DS game, THOSE are bad games. But I like Yoshi's Island a lot better than Mario World. In fact, a number if platformers on the SNES are better than SMW. DKC2 in particular.

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

I'm excited for this simply because a) Yoshi and b) it's a Super Mario game that hasn't been done to death, at least not in recent memory.

Solh0und

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Solh0und

Yoshi's Story and Yoshi's Island 2 were equally bad.

Also, Crystal Caves mofo!

Loading Video...

SuperPickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By SuperPickle

Jeff is man who likes tons of crap and mediocre games like mortal kombat series and fucking, "Rock and Roll Racing"a game that was average at best and the only thing going for it was it had bad SNES sound chip versions of old metal/rock tunes on it from like the 70's and those old sucktastic ghostbusters games on the atari among some of the Many MANY crap games he likes.

So you are all taking stuff he says way too serious. I never take anything he says seriously Hell I never take anything anybody says seriously on this site that is why I never read the reviews I buy a crap game and it gets like 4 stars by Jeff or one of these other guys.

And ocarina of time is the worst zelda game I ever played and it is not even close to a perfect 10 the water temple is dull as fucking hell and annoying as fuck and the music is the worst in the entire series.. Hell a lot of the game is broken and poorly designed with bland environments and the art looked like crap even back in 98. (super metroid or metroid prime is the only games that could be 10's coming out of nintendo so Jeff is clearly on drugs or drunk when he reviews games as that is the only explanation for that weak sauce zelda game getting a 10.)

OH and him and brad can't play nights worth crap I watched the quicklook If i played the game that clueless and horrible I would hate it nights too he should learn how the play the game correct before he talks crap about it, he don't even get the point the game is a speed run and time attack racing game not a platformer and they cant keep link combos going worth ass. They might as well have been playing chess and having no fucking clue what the pieces do on it or how to move them or any of the rules no the game wont be fun.

I give you people a video on how to correctly play nights if you do it the way jeff and brad do it you are doing it wrong and you will hate it because you are fucking losing the game the entire time you are playing.

Loading Video...

He also likes tons of ear piercing crap rap and hip hop music and the hasbin music artist that made said music that stopped being cool back in the 80's or 90's and He don't like the metroid series either so he clearly has issues that will never be resolved and not comfortable enough with his manhood to play some games.

And don't even get me started on that Ryan guy and some of the crap he likes. So...Ryan Brad and Jeff are getting damn old you can tell they get cranky and bitchy about more games every day or they have started hitting drugs like crack hard and no longer are with reality. I am also glad none of them make games or call the shots at nintendo sony or microsoft I would hate to see what comes out.

PistonHyundai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

It seems like whenever people talk about this game, they always talk about how charming the aesthetics are and how unique it is compared to others in the series, but I hardly ever see people talk about the actual platforming and the gameplay, which is where the game kinda falls flat. I was talking to a friend of mine earlier today about this whole debacle on the Bombcast, and he pointed out specifically that the platforming wasn't that great; that it felt loose and floaty.

Super Mario World 2's platforming was loose and floaty. Just let that sink in.

oh and the sound was kinda shitty (aiming the eggs was irritating, the tongue sound, baby mario), music's fine though

GreekTrojan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By GreekTrojan

I'm genuinely surprised by many of the responses in this topic. Yoshi's Island is masterpiece and one of my favorite games of all time. The mechanics were fine if you can get past the "Mario" in the title and assume platforming is only supposed to be about precision jumping. I actually find the reverse true in that SMW is a bit overrated.

Ben_H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I absolutely adore Yoshi's Island. It has one of my all-time favourite art styles in any game.

Dan_CiTi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#71  Edited By Dan_CiTi

@freakache said:

@iAmJohn said:

"they should never make another Metroid game,"

Source? Did I fall asleep during a Bombcast?

Jeff also said he thinks the Metroid series should stay 2D, but is also sick of what Nintendo does with it, as well as wishing other people would put their own stamp on it/do something unique, but doesn't like Metroid Prime either. Everything he has said regarding that whole series is confusing and maybe I have some of it wrong here but it is like he doesn't want Metroid to change too much, yet wants someone to do something new with as long as it isn't Nintendo. I don't know. Either way Yoshi's Island is fantastic, at least once you understand how to play it. I understand not liking if you don't know how all the mechanics work and stuff (making it harder than it needs to be) and no one wants to read any text tutorials in any of the Mario games.

Also the first console I had was a Playstation and while I have some nostalgia for those games, none of them are my favorite games today, not even in my top 50. But I have an odd, off-kilter relationship with nostalgia in general. So yeah, I don't have any strong nostalgic ties to any games. Probably because I would always get disillusioned due to my constant curiosity to find new things, thus putting things more in perspective, even if it made me uncomfortable.

I'm way more pissed they took out Yoshi's up-tongue in later Mario games like Mario Bros. U, it is only in World and Yoshi's Island. They ALSO took out throwing shells and stuff upwards, the FUCK Nintendo?!

@superpickle: While I agree that you need to put Jeff's tastes into perspective, I think you go overboard haha. I do agree Ocarina is pretty overrated (a lot like Mario 64) but definitely not the worst in the series, just because how technically it can be played. It does have good dungeons and other aspects, but like Mario 64 it is limited by its hardware in obvious ways. When back then were ground breaking, but you look at it now and see "oh hey what, the camera is awful all over this thing" in Mario 64, while there are plenty of moments of brilliance, you can still see where they were figuring things out.

For instance, the Fire Temple in Ocarina is utterly awful and sooooo easy. The Water Temple, which I loved playing it on the 3DS version, on the N64 version is just really flawed and has terrible pacing issues. Jabu Jabu's Belly is also just sort of a mess as well, and so on. Some like the Spirit Temple I liked, as well as Inside the Deku Tree and the Shadow Temple. Though, once you put it to the perspective of speedrunning the game, that is where it gets interesting to me, those techniques and mechanics are fun.

Like come on...Ocarina is much better than Spirit Tracks. That game is just a slug. Also about NiGHTS, as much as I have seen that game being played well, it is just supremely boring. It isn't really that great at all, and even brought to its full potential it isn't really a sight to be seen, just not a wreck (like if Brad or Jeff were playing.)

And Jeff's taste in music is generally really good and sound, he just embraces fun, dumb, comfort food-esque things at times, and generally those are the things that are regularly displayed to the community here. Though, in general I do find some of their habits grating (sometimes I'm just like dang Brad!) and it is obvious that things should be taken in perspective. It is like a not as bad scenario of that "Saving Zelda" article that people fawned over for some reason that was just jaded and misguided and just left me with a "whoa dude you are missing the point" feeling. Though the guys at GB are in general more reasonable and able to take in multiple perspectives, and can be reasoned with, though they do not exactly become converts, they do learn about other peoples' perspectives at least.

@adrock4 said:

It seems like whenever people talk about this game, they always talk about how charming the aesthetics are and how unique it is compared to others in the series, but I hardly ever see people talk about the actual platforming and the gameplay, which is where the game kinda falls flat. I was talking to a friend of mine earlier today about this whole debacle on the Bombcast, and he pointed out specifically that the platforming wasn't that great; that it felt loose and floaty.

Super Mario World 2's platforming was loose and floaty. Just let that sink in.

oh and the sound was kinda shitty (aiming the eggs was irritating, the tongue sound, baby mario), music's fine though

I hate to be that guy, but it sounds like you're playing it wrong. Like, when I play the game it is extremely fluid, tactile, and allows for precision and skill at all times. The way the game plays is exactly why I like it. The graphics are well crafted, but the mechanics are engrossing. The sound to me never really stuck out, since it was just another psychedelic set of Mario noises, especially his tongue. That and things like fighting games have way more digitized sounds that are far more harsh, so I am somewhat desensitized to them. And yeah every time I get hit I just use the tongue attack and get him back so fast, it never was that bad. For a sequel I would love to have it on dual analog just for the egg aiming, though I have been learning how more how it works lately.

Avatar image for mordeaniischaos
    MordeaniisChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

You mother fuckin' Nights lovin' Yoshi Island apologist yuppies!

And they are right, they shouldn't make a new Metroid. THEY SHOULD MAKE AN ORIGINAL GAME FOR ONCE. They already made like 40 of all the games you... you people... would want to be brought back anyway, so just go play those in your weird Nintendo Nostalgia Slums.

The rest of us shall dance upon the corpse of Nintendo soon enough!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

iamjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dan_citi: Bro you understand that you're replying to posts from nineteen months ago right?

Fearbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#75  Edited By Fearbeard

No game to this date has looked this pretty,

Seriously? Don't get me wrong, it's a gorgeous SNES game but no game has ever looked better?

Don't let Jeff's opinions get you down though, he is the definition of "jaded"

SuperPickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By SuperPickle

@dan_citi: I have a gold collectors Ocarina of time cart and box I have had it since 1998. I finished it in 1998 biggist fucking let down nintendo has ever shot out it's ass at me. I keep it around because i got a 100% complete zelda game collection the game sucks balls I played it again on a store display 3ds for 30 minutes and it still sucks. The only thing worse is that Majoras mask garbage the artwork and character design is horrible and the levels are dull and ugly. That clueless Eiji Aonuma joker is the problem he cant finish the old games so he turns zelda dull slow pace puzzle filled hand holding disney land trips (almost impossible to die anymore) with puzzles that are so god damn easy to solve but annoying to do it's like I am a cleaning a 12 story building and I have to jump through hoops to get keycards to make it through the building. Take off boots.. walk here put fucking boots back on... walk here take out fucking arrow shot that thing... move over... talk to dude in the corner .. all with assy walk movements and bad auto jumping in boring locations filled with bad artwork. (Oh and you cant fucking shoot beams out of your sword anymore when hearts are full that is like taking luke skywalkers light saber away.) And if you are lucky you might get some fucking decent combat to wake you up and might kill you then you fall asleep during the boss battle or a boring puzzle that is not even really a puzzle.

http://kotaku.com/5885595/zelda-just-keeps-getting-worse-but-it-isnt-beyond-saving

So clearly jeff must have been stoned out of his mind to think this was any fun and worthy of a 10. The series has slowly sucked since it left the NES and SNES. Oh and out of the 3d zelda games I like twilight princess or wind waker or skyward sword and they was just mediocre rips on the old NES and SNES zelda games mixed with some of that n64 zelda crap.

The one thing I will give it the fucking lock on targeting that is it that is the only thing I liked about the game.

And Metroid prime however went far beyond what I expected and gave me exactly what I wanted it is also a better designed game and the proper way to bring ninendo games into 3D, it is the 10 game.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

The final boss in Yoshi's Island is still one of the my most memorable boss battles. Also, that gelatinous sub-boss with the eyes the split into smaller blobs, I don't know why but I always really liked it as a kid. I think I wanted to eat it.

Also also I'm pretty sure that game introduced me to stress, just as a concept in life. Cause when baby Mario was in that bubble I was freaking the fuck out trying to get to him. I guess the final boss is also pretty stressful.

TechHits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@Afroman269

said:

Not gonna lie but I forgot all about Yoshi's Island. I looked up some screenshots and started to remember it. Super Mario World is still the fucking best but I didn't completely hate Yoshi's Island.

@Zippedbinders said:

@believer258 said:
    I liked them all too. But everyone's allowed an opinion...
    For instance, I thought Yoshi's Story SUCKED.
    Yoshi's Story is pretty terrible.

When compared to any other Mario game's story, it doesn't really matter. They all suck.

*facepalm*

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoshi's_Story

*facepalm* we are on the fourms for a video game database and you link wikipedia?

GIyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Yoshi's island had Z targetting, Jeff would be converted

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

@techhits said:

@believer258 said:

@Afroman269

said:

Not gonna lie but I forgot all about Yoshi's Island. I looked up some screenshots and started to remember it. Super Mario World is still the fucking best but I didn't completely hate Yoshi's Island.

@Zippedbinders said:

@believer258 said:
    I liked them all too. But everyone's allowed an opinion...
    For instance, I thought Yoshi's Story SUCKED.
    Yoshi's Story is pretty terrible.

When compared to any other Mario game's story, it doesn't really matter. They all suck.

*facepalm*

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoshi's_Story

*facepalm* we are on the fourms for a video game database and you link wikipedia?

I can't believe I actually said "facepalm" a year and a half ago. Man, past me was an idiot.

UlquioKani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agreed!

CaLe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By CaLe

Is there such a thing as an objectively good game? Tetris is the only thing that comes to mind. I dunno why it's a big deal when anyone says any game is bad. Jeff shits on the original Metal Gear Solid, but I can completely understand where he's coming from, even though that was literally a life-altering game for me. The age and our mindset at the time in which we play games is a large part of what makes them seem special to us. For other people, they'll never form that same bond because it wasn't at the right time for them, or they simply think it's a bad game, which is also fine. Pointing out the other things Jeff likes or doesn't like in an attempt to rob credibility from any opinions he has just comes across as desperate.

I once watched The Rock six times in one day, because I was at a point in my life where that was the best possible use of my time. Now I can't possibly remove it from being one of my all time favorites. Thanks, youth!

RazielCuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

MEATBALL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

This thread is going places.

DeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@sebmal said:

jeff i'm really sorry to tell you this but you're a literal crazy person

Have you seen their GOTY videos? I don't think you need to tell him that :D

EXTomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I do agree with many that Yoshi's Island is a poor successor to "legacy" of Super Mario Bros.

spiceninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 2

Yoshi's Island is a fantastic game. It's one of the top SNES games for sure. Jeff, you're insane.

MEATBALL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#88  Edited By MEATBALL

The complaint about Yoshi's Island as a sequel to SMW seems the equivalent of complaining about SMB2 to me. And if you complain about SMB2 you're a crazy person!! My logic is flawless, just like Yoshi's Island.

MLeeLunsford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've played Yoshi's Island recently, I actually like it MORE now than I did when I was younger. I understand opinions are opinions but I don't know how someone could play it and say it was completely terrible. But I guess that's how opinions are sometimes.

DeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is going on in this thread? Either this has turned into NeoGAF halfway through or they are handing out cocaine at the entrance and I missed it.

Ducksworth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is great and so is Yoshi's Island, but you know what isn't? NiGHTS.

CptBedlam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By CptBedlam

No biggie. Jeff's (and to a lesser degree Ryan's) life seems to be a never-ending bad taste party, jokingly speaking. They're having fun admiring movies like Torque or "enjoying" bad all-you-can-eat-buffets but deep down they know it's all pure crap. ;)

budgietheii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@meatball said:

Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy.

One of the best platformers ever made.

Palmlykta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super Mario Sunshine is where it's at.

Hosstile17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#95  Edited By Hosstile17

Yoshi's Island is awful. Yoshi is the worst.

Pachtar_Klepek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yoshi's Island is an okay game. What makes it terrible is that its presented as Super Mario World 2.

I can remember a super disappointed 10 year old me, like it was only yesterday. Fuck you nintendo.

joey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -2

I fucking loved Yoshi's Island. But maybe it was because I was first exposed to it with the GBA version, so I saw it as Super Mario Advance 3 rather than Super Mario World 2. And the sound effects were redone/taken from Yoshi's Story.

But I like the art style and it is fun to play.

cheishxc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, I can't help but toss in my 2 cents into this conversation. I'm totally with Jeff on this one. I love Super Mario but I couldn't get into Yoshi's Island at all. Baby Mario was just too annoying for me.

daycru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By daycru

Didn't play Yoshi's Island until the GBA port, really loved it.

Cubical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#100  Edited By Cubical

Jeff, Ryan and Brad are wrong.

Jeff, Ryan and Brad are wrong about and clueless games 90% of the time. He also seems to think the game is for kids because some dude was "9" and that has something to do with it even though tons of adults critics like the game just as much. So they are that shallow and closed minded on this website.

So they all like tons of really annoying suck filled games on this site that would make you want to punch a baby so why does anybody care what they think ? Oh and Jeff bought a lifetime subscription to "star trek online" and that game sucks and then some, so the dude has problems identifying what makes a game good in the first place. Anybody who does that would have to have something wrong with them or have no idea what a good game is to do something insane like that.

They can flag super bad games like Aliens: Colonial Marines......Oh wait that was Alex that did that one,,, Alex knows his stuff most of the time..... Never mind I can't think of any right now it's been a long time since I have seen them properly label a bad game and a good game.

The game received overwhelming praise from critics. Electronic Gaming Monthly gave Yoshi's Island its award for Best Action Game of 1995.[16]GamePro gave the game a 4.5/5 rating.[5] GameRankings.com gives Yoshi's Island a composite review score of 95%, based on five reviews.[5] Yoshi's Island sold about four million copies.[17] The game placed 22nd in Official Nintendo Magazine's 100 greatest Nintendo games of all time, later 18 in the 2012 remake.[18]Next Generation Magazine called it the "high-water mark in 2D gaming." The game has garnered a huge cult following since its release. Yoshi's Island has often appeared on lists of "greatest games of all time."

Yoshi's Island also proved to be a critical and commercial hit in its Game Boy Advance version, Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3, which was released in 2002.[19]

Kamiongames.com had this to say about Yoshi’s Island back in 2011: “It’s a game that trounces more than half of new releases; a game that shows that simple but clever design never goes out of fashion; it merely waits for a new generation to discover its charms, it’s nuances, for a new breed of gamer to fall in love with it. And for old hands like me, returning to it and playing from scratch isn’t a chore at all – it’s like a blanket, warm and snuggly and very comforting.” The writer later says, “This is gaming nirvana. Yoshi’s Island is utterly brilliant. And if they re-release it in another decades time, it will still be brilliant.” He later adds, “You can’t improve on this kind of perfection… so why bother?”

In a 2002 IGN review of the GBA version, former IGN writer/editor Craig Harris shared his opinion on Yoshi’s Island.

“When I played through the original Super NES game back nearly a decade ago, I felt that Yoshi’s Islandwas the best 2D platformer ever created. And after playing through the Game Boy Advance version, I still feel that way…the variety in what Yoshi can do and the diversity in level designs, not to mention the wonderful use of scaling and rotation for the level structures and the incorporation of a half-dozen clever mini-games makes Yoshi’s Island the best damn platformer ever.”

In Nintendolife.com’s review, Kaes Delgrego thinks “Yoshi’s Island” (SNES) might perhaps be the greatest 2D platformer of all time:

“Yoshi’s Island isn’t just a great platformer: it’s a reminder of why this silly little hobby of ours is so wonderful. Sure, the game contains no political satire, no poetic justice, no character development. But if what Miyamoto and Tezuka crafted isn’t a work of art, then the definition of “art” needs to be amended.” says Delgrego.

Games Radar listed Yoshi’s Island as the 4th greatest SNES game ever right behind “The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past”, “Chrono Trigger”, and “Super Metroid”.

It’s not just game journalists who love this game to death. Even at NeoGaf.com, members dedicated an entire thread to praise the game for being such a masterpiece. Many of the posters in the thread label it “The greatest 2D platformer” and some even go as far as calling it the greatest game of all time.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.