Got 96 Exits Base

#1 Posted by Seroth (725 posts) -

Sign here if you've gotten all 96 exits. I know, not a hard goal to accomplish, but still something worth noting. I wish the SNES had achievements... >_>

To be honest, I didn't get all 96 goals until I bought the game on the Wii's Virtual Console. I'm ashamed of having taken so long to do this, even after owning 2 copies of it on the SNES and 1 on the GBA.

#2 Posted by Hanabi (42 posts) -

I got all the levels completed, including secret exits and the special zone, and collected all the yoshi coins and I believe the other collection quest (if I'm right in remembering one) in the GBA version. I've never gotten all of them on the SNES version but probably would if my SNES worked or if I wasn't too cheap to buy the Virtual Console version.

#3 Posted by RowdyRob (206 posts) -

*Signs*

All done on my SNES. Now to attempt a Speed Run...

#4 Posted by RowdyRob (206 posts) -

*Signs*

All done on my SNES. Now to attempt a Speed Run...

#5 Posted by PaperPlain (243 posts) -

No, but I am working on it right now. I will probably fail.

#6 Posted by JerryArr (43 posts) -

I've got all the exits in both the SNES version and GBA version... I try not to use the cape or Blue Yoshi through the whole stage.

#7 Posted by Monopolized (457 posts) -

posted here.. have you hit the 3 exits in the cheese bridge level (yeah there are 3 and they all do different things)

#8 Posted by DazbotAthertron (874 posts) -
PaperPlain said:
"No, but I am working on it right now. I will probably fail.
"
Yay for optimism!
#9 Posted by Twilit_Igniter42 (65 posts) -

*signs*

Though I still confuse myself in the Forest of Illusions - all those crosspaths, I'm not sure if I'm hitting all the secret exits!

#10 Posted by VaultBoy (194 posts) -

I got them all, when I played it on the SNES I thought it was a completion counter meaning 96%.  I was trying to find more levels I could beat other ways.  Like the one level just outside the forest that leads to the Star World.  I re-raised that multiple times (L+R+?) trying to cape to the alternate entrance to the boss only to find all you get is a bunch of one ups.

#11 Posted by CB (116 posts) -

*signs*

On the SNES. Those were fun times

#12 Posted by peterh (54 posts) -

I popped it into the old SNES a few months back and got them all in a single sitting.... only took a couple of hours.

Tubular = The Devil

#13 Posted by davehx (4 posts) -

signed

did it about 12-13 years ago on the SNES...got it for virtual console but not done it yet....never played GBA version

#14 Posted by epic_pets (1339 posts) -

*signs*

#15 Posted by Mario_Galaxy_Fan (116 posts) -

I have found all 96 exits.

#16 Posted by hazzard4123 (196 posts) -

Yep on GBA i could never beat Tubular on the snes

#17 Posted by Dalai (7057 posts) -

Yep, I've 96ed Super Mario World... at least 3 or 4 times, probably more.

#18 Posted by Hungry_bunny (421 posts) -

*signs* At least three times.

#19 Posted by BlackCoffee (81 posts) -
DazbotAthertron said:
PaperPlain said: "No, but I am working on it right now. I will probably fail." Yay for optimism!
LOLS

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.