Who hates it when you have to chase Yoshi?

#1 Posted by L (1681 posts) -

I totally do. There's one level where you got one of the enemies throwing enemies at you (yes, it's been a while since I've played) and you pick up Yoshi at some point. Then, of course, me not being focused makes me end up chasing Yoshi, whilst trying to avoid all the enemies throwing stuff at me. It was chaos. Pure chaos.

#2 Edited by Tachikoma (70 posts) -

I've never really played allot of Nintendo games,  which game is this from?.

:believe

#3 Posted by L (1681 posts) -
Tachikoma said:
"I've never really played allot of Nintendo games,  which game is this from?.

:believe
"
Hmmm. *looks at forum name*
#4 Posted by BiffMcBlumpkin (3720 posts) -

I always goes like this.

*gets hit, flies off Yoshi, Yoshi starts to bolt*

Get back here you little fucker!

*hopes for a wall to send Yoshi back*

Deh, wait, shit FUCK!

*Yoshi runs down hole*

I now feel naked and alone.

#5 Posted by Hanabi (42 posts) -

I actually find it quite amusing. Though if I absolutely needed Yoshi for something then I find it annoying and get ticked.

#6 Posted by Feanor (1387 posts) -

Well its better than completely losing him when you get hit.

#7 Posted by ATotalMelvin (72 posts) -

I don't think there are going to be many people who enjoy chasing down the bugger. It's a pain in the ass, of course.

#8 Posted by RabbitKarrot (362 posts) -

Its pretty annoying... But no where near as bad as trying to catch Baby Mario in the bubble... AMIRITE?

#9 Posted by Happy_Cloud (190 posts) -
RabbitKarrot said:
"Its pretty annoying... But no where near as bad as trying to catch Baby Mario in the bubble... AMIRITE?
"
Oh you went there!
#10 Posted by L (1681 posts) -
RabbitKarrot said:
"Its pretty annoying... But no where near as bad as trying to catch Baby Mario in the bubble... AMIRITE?
"
OMG. That was annoying whilst trying to avoid all those enemies and not fall down a ditch. WAH WAH, WAH WAH!
#11 Posted by Vigorousjammer (2483 posts) -

yaknow what? I'd say we should just stick to Super Mario Bros. 3 on the NES.
it's a much better game :D

#12 Posted by OblivionGuy07 (161 posts) -

Yeah, especially when he commits suicide

#13 Posted by comedy (97 posts) -

I always get pissed off and stop playing when i get hit doing a mad dash at trying to get my Yoshi back.

#14 Posted by comedy (97 posts) -

I always get pissed off and stop playing when i get hit doing a mad dash at trying to get my Yoshi back.

#15 Posted by tec3297 (1170 posts) -

I get so annoyed.  Most of the time I just give up and try to finish the level without him.

#16 Posted by Spizzy (37 posts) -

I find it funny chasing him, especially when he just runs into a hole

#17 Posted by dhauend (3 posts) -

Yoshi only runs away at the worst possible moment. Luckily we live in an age where microchips are implanted in our loves ones for easy locating if they run away.

#18 Posted by epic_pets (1339 posts) -

I do sometimes

#19 Posted by dhauend (3 posts) -

it totally sucks when you go to star world for a racial yoshi and you go to all that trouble, and he runs away. Yoshis have built in saddles, where are the reins?

#20 Posted by Vitefish (439 posts) -

I always hated Lemmings, and I hate them when they dress up as dinosaurs and run instead of walk.

#21 Posted by DarkLegend (1387 posts) -

That is the reason I don't like yoshi.

#22 Posted by InnerBlueAbyss (125 posts) -

I would hate it most when id lose special Blue Winged yoshi

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.