addictedgamer50's Super Mario World (Super Nintendo Entertainment System) review

How great can you get?

First thing's first. This review is for the GBA version, not the SNES version.
There are many words that describe this game: amazing, spectacular, superb, fantastic, and so on. All these words have something in common. They're all complimenting Super Mario World. I really don't think I've ever played a portable game better than Super Mario World. It's so entertaining. I could play the level 1 over and over again all day, and still not get bored. For all Wii, SNES, or GBA owners. This game is a must buy! Overall, this is one of the greatest games ever created, even to this day.

Other reviews for Super Mario World (Super Nintendo Entertainment System)

Man, this game holds up well! 0

I recently decided to play through Super Mario World again and I must say: This still is a great game! The gameplay for example: The jumping still feels great and the flying with the cape never gets old. To differ from the earlier games in the franchise, they decided to add in Yoshi, who can stomp and swallow certain enemies. This adds another extra layer of depth to the game, that just keeps you interested and offers extra solutions to the (simple) problems you face in the game.The enemies vary...