shadow71's Super Mario World (Super Nintendo Entertainment System) review

Super Mario World

It’s only suiting that the very first video game I ever owned makes it in…the first video game I ever played was still the original Mario on the NES…but I missed that train and my first console ended up being the SNES (packaged with Mario Bros.), something my dad bought me when we moved to Winnipeg in 1993. This is really the title that started my obsession with video games. To this day it still holds up and I end up going back and beating it from start to finish with my sister just for the fun of it. I can still beat almost every level blindfolded, and have memorized almost every single one of the game’s secrets.

Nothing more really needs to be said here, Super Mario World is one of the greatest games of all time, plan and simple.