96% <_<

#1 Posted by MrWillhelm91 (11 posts) -

On CH2 Hospital I've got all 20 bandages, A* on every level (both light and dark even though I've now found out you don't need it for dark)  and completed 4 warp zones but still have 96% instead of 100%! I figured I must've missed a warp zone so I used this guide to check  http://www.diygamer.com/2010/10/super-meat-boy-bandage-warp-zone-guide/. Is the list wrong and there's a 5th warp zone I've missed or is there something else I'm supposed to do that i've not noticed (also got A* on the minus world by the way, but I don't think that counts anyway)

#2 Posted by Matll (18 posts) -

I also got 96% in Chapter 4 even though I did everything in it. But don't worry I still got the 100% achievement so I'm sure you'll get it too.

#3 Posted by Synekal (30 posts) -

In the Achievement's list there is one for finding and completing 5 warp zones. That may be your culprit right there.

#5 Posted by Matll (18 posts) -

To clarify, the guide is right and there are only 4 warp zones in every chapter.

#6 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5831 posts) -

probably just a glitch or a bug.

#7 Posted by Cwaff (1260 posts) -

I have 105% in chapter 1 and 100% in chapters 2 and 3, the percentages seem rather glitchy.

#8 Posted by MrWillhelm91 (11 posts) -

Seems like glitch it is then. Can't believe how much I've played this game. When I got it I thought I'd only play it as something for in between buying other games. 20,000 deaths later halo has gone back on the shelf....

#9 Posted by Joelteon7 (101 posts) -

If you've completed everything and got 96%, don't worry! It's a glitch that doesn't read your percentage perfectly, however if you go to the statistics screen, if you can work out all the percentages manually, it should tally up. I got 96% on chapter 4, like someone else mentioned, and it's fine. I triggered the 100% achievement even though chapter 4 still read as 96%.

#10 Posted by Legend (2659 posts) -

It's a glitch. It will be fixed when the update is released in a couple of weeks.

#11 Posted by papercut (3501 posts) -
@Legend: Have they said when exactly?
#12 Posted by Legend (2659 posts) -
@papercut: They said on twitter that it should be released in a couple of weeks. They didn't give an exact date.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.